cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I promoted Grace instead and the only time to have sex with Izumi is the 3some in Bryron's office. Other than that you don't get the option at her desk except to grope her. Depending on relationship or fear points you either compliment her looks or pull down her skirt and get yelled at. Unless I'm missing something.
once mc gets access to her house then can have sex with her like everyday if wants.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
once mc gets access to her house then can have sex with her like everyday if wants.
I have access to her house with all the h-scenes. Hopefully the WT will be updated to reflect the current version. It isn't clear and a bit misleading about getting the option at her desk to have sex with her at the office besides the 3some in the MC's office with Grace. You only get the option to hug her, massage, or grope. There isn't an option for sex in the physical interaction menu at her desk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have access to her house with all the h-scenes. Hopefully the WT will be updated to reflect the current version. It isn't clear and a bit misleading about getting the option at her desk to have sex with her at the office besides the 3some in the MC's office with Grace. You only get the option to hug her, massage, or grope. There isn't an option for sex in the physical interaction menu at her desk.
doubt wt gets updated and might be that there is sex with her in office in future.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
doubt wt gets updated and might be that there is sex with her in office in future.
I was just going by the WT that was on the first page of this forum for v0.6 of the game. I just use it as a guide, not a step by step instruction. Doing that makes games kind of boring.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I was just going by the WT that was on the first page of this forum for v0.6 of the game. I just use it as a guide, not a step by step instruction. Doing that makes games kind of boring.
seems, you got trapped in the 'fixing relation' stage.
You may already got asked if you would like to play further on with that character in the stage you are in now.
As mentioned ingame, it's supposed to freeze everything.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // love // lust // fear // relationship // date love/rel

mc.png love.png lust.png fear.png rel.png date.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->> *
* does only work for text - the profile pic while talking keeps the original name

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
there can be another three some between grace and angela's sister in the office as well. if both are on fear route.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Owning the condo is nice but can you move your girlfriends there? Do you still have to keep both places? can you invite anyone except the realestate agent there?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
there can be another three some between grace and angela's sister in the office as well. if both are on fear route.
Oh yeah, I was forgetting the office events: There's the Grace and Bailey BJ (from memory it requires picking Grace for promotion over Izumi) and the late-game Grace and Izumi threesome.

It's been so long that I don't remember but there may be one or two one-off threesome events among the clients as well. Sharing Bella with the last of the clients, e.g.

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
I'm sorry if these issues have been discussed already. I'll be honest, I just don't feel like looking through pages of forums and possible spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm sorry if these issues have been discussed already. I'll be honest, I just don't feel like looking through pages of forums and possible spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you got to stick with your task, get distracted and they ditch you, just buy the coke and take it straight back to the table.

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
you got to stick with your task, get distracted and they ditch you, just buy the coke and take it straight back to the table.
I did though. I got it, went right back to the table and they were gone. Idk, I want to like this game, but between the grammar errors, stories being inconsistent, and the grind... idk.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did though. I got it, went right back to the table and they were gone. Idk, I want to like this game, but between the grammar errors, stories being inconsistent, and the grind... idk.
are you sure you didn't take a detour, talk to anyone?
In my playthrough I got distracted once, detoured through the dance floor lol (thought I saw them there), lost them, when I reloaded , I got the drugs and straight back to the table, did a line with them and onto the next scene, no problems

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
are you sure you didn't take a detour, talk to anyone?
In my playthrough I got distracted once, detoured through the dance floor lol (thought I saw them there), lost them, when I reloaded , I got the drugs and straight back to the table, did a line with them and onto the next scene, no problems
Yup. Got the coke, went back to the table and they were gone. Next thing I know there's a whole story arc with Alice.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes