Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yup. Got the coke, went back to the table and they were gone. Next thing I know there's a whole story arc with Alice.
this game you have to go quick saving every decision, if you do it you can go back to a nearly save and redo what you need when you find a bug. I had this problem as well a long time ago, but I am pretty sure I went back to the closest save and got it right.

Reactions: dave6026

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Hope MC can leave his girlfriend in next update. Also maybe start his Harem in the new Condo may need a few more rooms or bigger beds lol. Must say a few of these girls will make good wives or just sex slaves lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope MC can leave his girlfriend in next update. Also maybe start his Harem in the new Condo may need a few more rooms or bigger beds lol. Must say a few of these girls will make good wives or just sex slaves lol.
i think we saw only part of condo.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
When can we sleep with the bosses daughter?

And I saw someone mention dumping the girlfriend. Hell yeah. Sign me up for that. Her and Bayley should have a fight and we get to choose who moves out, LMAO.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
seems, you got trapped in the 'fixing relation' stage.
You may already got asked if you would like to play further on with that character in the stage you are in now.
As mentioned ingame, it's supposed to freeze everything.

That's too bad. It would be nice to have that option even after doing the fixing relation event. Hopefully more content will be added in future updates for more "fun" in the office.

Reactions: FusiFranse

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
That's too bad. It would be nice to have that option even after doing the fixing relation event. Hopefully more content will be added in future updates for more "fun" in the office.
That's what I was thinking about.
There is loads of content already implemented and if someone likes to grind click his swinger attitude into a girls vag, you have a good amount of scenes.
Too bad, mentioned bugs were ignored since previous update.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That's what I was thinking about.
There is loads of content already implemented and if someone likes to grind click his swinger attitude into a girls vag, you have a good amount of scenes.
Too bad, mentioned bugs were ignored since previous update.
Even with all the new coding and writing you still have to save scum multiple times to see all the content in the office. Without using a mod or save editor there is still way too much grinding in the game. Hopefully future updates will fix the problems.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Possible bugs:

• Micro Enhance Pills are raising your hygiene stat to 100 before the daily -40 you get from sleeping so basically you always wake up with 60 hygiene, not 100
Does anyone know how to fix the pill bug since the dev hasn't been able to fix it himself for almost two years?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
To do the Carter quest, choose: No, I haven't been here before. & No, I don't know where to get coke.
That's not what he ment.
If you are on x-ray when talking to Luna at the invest talk with Carter, you aren't able to get back to them anymore.
Instead you get the dialogues of an Alice night....
If scrollback works and you are able to understand where the programming is broken, you are fine again.
Otherwise the quest is broken and gone and Bella ciao
A new player may is thinking this story is a little awkward and returns to play further ...

Yup. Got the coke, went back to the table and they were gone. Next thing I know there's a whole story arc with Alice.
@ yffoh I had the same issue

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the pill bug since the dev hasn't been able to fix it himself for almost two years?
From a players point of view of last update, your hygienic barometer shows better results and you are less in the showers if you only research it than actually buy and take it.
So, yesno

may the penalty table if you talk to much to none scene characters. (-10)*(-10)=100 * (-10 (+Condo)) and player is dead ... that's simple banking math and should be tought in primary school

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
From a players point of view of last update, your hygienic barometer shows better results and you are less in the showers if you only research it than actually buy and take it.
So, yesno

may the penalty table if you talk to much to none scene characters. (-10)*(-10)=100 * (-10 (+Condo)) and player is dead ... simple math
This pill should give $ hygiene_stat = 100 every morning when MC wakes up after sleeping, but even if he goes to sleep, of course having this pill already and having maximum hygiene which is 100, it always has a value of only 60 after waking up, because in the file sleep.rpy coding is done so that we always take -40 hygiene after waking up so this is clearly a bug because it should not work as it is described in the post quoted below.

Possible bugs:
  • Micro Enhance Pills are raising your hygiene stat to 100 before the daily -40 you get from sleeping so basically you always wake up with 60 hygiene, not 100

Reactions: dussalant

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
This pill should give $ hygiene_stat = 100 every morning when MC wakes up after sleeping, but even if he goes to sleep, of course having this pill already and having maximum hygiene which is 100, it always has a value of only 60 after waking up, because in the file sleep.rpy coding is done so that we always take -40 hygiene after waking up so this is clearly a bug because it should not work as it is described in the post quoted below.
so there are several math formula running against each other.
But, believe me you are running at 100 for a lot of mornings in mid game if you haven't bought it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes