cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jack's daughter could be met at mall in the evenings with her bf for some relationship points.

Haven't played it further at that time but I think, there are so far no more interactions with her.
well rarely goto mall so seen her only handful times.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
An easier way to write the above is %AppData%\renpy\corruption-1502136365
If you ever need access to local folder: %LocalAppData% (for non-roaming items such as %LocalAppData%/Temp)
Finally, if you ever need to access the user profile: %UserProfile%
psshht... don't tell it to anyone but:
Don't tell it to your employers IT departement as that shortcut is a real security issue for Win based systems.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
When can we sleep with the bosses daughter?

And I saw someone mention dumping the girlfriend. Hell yeah. Sign me up for that. Her and Bayley should have a fight and we get to choose who moves out, LMAO.
I agree Bailey is a way better fuck then the girlfriend. The Eleanor and Mia in a nice threesome moving into the condo with Grace, Izumi,Ida,Bella,Bailey and Zoey for now.

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure Bailey is supposed to be my Secretary or something.

I am at max work level but Bailey is still hanging around in the guestroom.

I have an 'opportunity' for her, but cant do anything ?

How to trigger joining the office or whatever?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure Bailey is supposed to be my Secretary or something.

I am at max work level but Bailey is still hanging around in the guestroom.

I have an 'opportunity' for her, but cant do anything ?

How to trigger joining the office or whatever?
Try going to Jack's office and select opportunity under his talk options. There should be one for you needing to hire a secretary to help in your office. To hire Bailey after that talk to her in the guest room any morning before you go to work.

Reactions: Malkovichi

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
does it make sense to post any error messages for this game?
I've read some issues are 2 years old and it looks like there is a solid base of invested ppl...

Last edited:

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
Try going to Jack's office and select opportunity under his talk options. There should be one for you needing to hire a secretary to help in your office. To hire Bailey after that talk to her in the guest room any morning before you go to work.
Yea, I read that somewhere as well, but I don't have anything under the opportunities tab of Jack ;-;

Sep 23, 2021
psshht... don't tell it to anyone but:
Don't tell it to your employers IT departement as that shortcut is a real security issue for Win based systems.
WTF? It's a standard namespace for scripts, that's been in Windows for decades. It's as much a security risk as any pathed/namespace variable in any OS. All it does it point to the user directory that's used to identity the parts of programs that can be added to the current users roaming profile, the local variant is the opposite. Yes you can break your profile if you fiddle inside it, but these days Windows works on a virtualised HAL and abstraction layers so presents no security risk unless of course you have full admin rights to the system even then you'll be forced to take ownership.

Reactions: benshakira9

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
why is it not giving me the option to talk to jack about hiring bailey? im confused.. im lv5 with the work and got bailey to 100 rel points and its not given a option yet.

in one option but it says for grace to give what she finds to bailey even though she not hired yet im confused..

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Where's the current content endpoint?

I hit the test flight event
I've bought the condo
Bailey's a Secertary
Bella's lust is maxed

Is there anything that I'm missing?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes