code991

Aug 21, 2021
Are there any up to date walkthrough/guides?

Oh and does anything happen if you cheat on Angela with Alice (or with anyone else for that matter?)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any up to date walkthrough/guides?

Oh and does anything happen if you cheat on Angela with Alice (or with anyone else for that matter?)
1. ingame opportunities
2. drop on relationship but easy to restore

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't understand you, I did not understand your sentence well, please write in British English without abbreviation
what cheating? mc cheating angela? cheating as editing gamefiles? mc doesn't have to fuck any girl/woman but then story might not progress. since angela wasn't against threesome she might like to be part of harem. we just have to wait and see.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
what cheating? mc cheating angela? cheating as editing gamefiles? mc doesn't have to fuck any girl/woman but then story might not progress. since angela wasn't against threesome she might like to be part of harem. we just have to wait and see.
That's what I mean, multiple girlfriends, Because I'm disgusted with MC when he cheats on his wife or girlfriend in any game

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Screenshots looks bad, i can see game got a lot of update, so quality improved? Models changed etc? Or everyting is still same?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Screenshots looks bad, i can see game got a lot of update, so quality improved? Models changed etc? Or everyting is still same?
models are still same (using newer models would mean remaking whole game), art isn't top notch but it doesn't have to be. if last you played was 0.8x then not mucg new since then.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks to the added .rpy-files I was able to look into the game mechanics.
It seems, there was a lot of work going into how to punish player for actions.
If you are doing sports, your brain shrinks.
If you talk to some none scene girl, you receive a relationship hit on intended main characters.
If you learn (research) something, your fitness-level gets a hit.
For some actions, you loose work experience.
On some actions you loose each of those mentioned.

So, it's a permanent penalty on players progress other than actions besides Angela and working.

I tried to ease those blockers in the files but.... man! It took me hours to go through a lot of files and to overwrite a lot but I'm not sure if I got each intended players punishment for actions.
As written, must have been a lot of time to think about the details and to code on how to punish 'playin'. It's really working fine in the background of the original files when playing.
Honestly, I do not hope other dev's would copy the pimp

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes