Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Gee... I'd like a restaurant that would serve me 6 slabs of salmon steaks for 1 order. I can definitely get behind that

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
How often do you need to have sex with izumi with the fear "she doesn't speak with me, continue to have sex with her" opportunity? I'm grinding this for weeks now and nothing happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How often do you need to have sex with izumi with the fear "she doesn't speak with me, continue to have sex with her" opportunity? I'm grinding this for weeks now and nothing happens.
maybe 100 or it isn't in game yet.

Gregorius Maximus

Oct 3, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.91a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.02.2022 (fix for Angela's opportunities screen)
Could you please upload this game somewhere else like Google Drive or another sharing site? Mega has been getting on my nerves lately.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I talked with Angela about her past , present and future then go on a date at bar and game gave me angela opportunity about her past , present and future but I already did that and can't do it again is it bug? Should I restart my game?
Edit after a 30 min playtrough: It's solved by itself nothing to worry.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Could you please upload this game somewhere else like Google Drive or another sharing site? Mega has been getting on my nerves lately.
You could report the post with the Android link and ask that they update the OP. The mod that does it should post other mirrors at the same time.

Phyceson

Oct 12, 2021
How to unlock Engineering V and finance V ? Also can we unlock TradingAI, Nanobots, Synthetic Intelligence talents ?

Last edited:

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
I found this game today and I took a sneek peek from the unlocked gallery to see if there are proper animations and scenes worth playing. First I was disappointed of the frame scenes, then I saw that there are also some good animated scenes.

I think I might be liking this game a lot, but will the developer add the missing animations in the future? I think it would be worth waiting for, before starting to play. Can someone answer me this question?

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I found this game today and I took a sneek peek from the unlocked gallery to see if there are proper animations and scenes worth playing. First I was disappointed of the frame scenes, then I saw that there are also some good animated scenes.

I think I might be liking this game a lot, but will the developer add the missing animations in the future? I think it would be worth waiting for, before starting to play. Can someone answer me this question?
There is a lot of content so far in this game. There are also a lot of animations and they're pretty good. I put this game in A+ tier.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
IMHO I would like any variant of "NCC 2" anyway. If it's game from HoneyDude, I'll have my fun anyway) I just hope, that he will gona make his games, updates, etc. more often, lol

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
His most recent post on Patreon says he’s been facing personal issues and he’s suspending payments. He may not be the most consistent dev, but at least he’s honest about not taking money when he isn’t working.
He has been developing this game for 5 years. At this point the game is more like a burden than hobby to him. I hate to say it but the end of this game is coming.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes