jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a way to increase Olivia or Bella's love stats? Or an updated walkthrough? Thanks in advance!

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Opinions and thoughts to dev....
This may help to progress some more in your so far published storyline of the novel...

Without already forming a solid picture of what AI means to society today, it should concern you what effects one or the other has.
Orwell was writing in the post-war years his 1984, and one may also ask whether, upon reviewing the confiscated plans and scripts, he saw the greedy gaze of the military and had a vision of future scientific topics before him.
For everyone else, I think he left a warning with the book. To my knowledge, he has never commented on it.

There is an interesting game called Orwell. It shouldn't be just about playing.
The beginning of the series "Person of Interest" was also interesting, as the author shares with the viewer the thoughts of the program developer on the specifications for the AI. Those are only about the social aspects known today that need to be taken into account, but not about those of the future.
The future man in a future world does not exist at any point in time and what a break with the time axis would an omnipotent AI cause in the order of things in life?

One thing is certain for me:
The development in neuroscience with fEEG, quantum processor for real-time reading and - YES, I am convinced of the feasibility - also writing, must urgently be refrained from being promoted and supported. The public should urgently monitor these areas of science.
F.A.S.T., in my opinion, is only an intermediate stage at the moment.
Before 2014, IBM presented their research and development roadmap for the first prototype of the quantum processor. It was estimated that 2025 would be ready.
Most of us know, how many times the public known GPU and CPU got faster since. SLI and Dual-G to get even faster.
China came forward and announced a clear undercut. Shock ! The programs developed today only run in the language of the colonial states. Google translator doesn't help either.
A person will no longer know whether it was his own thoughts that led to an action or whether he acted under someone else's direction, without 'being allowed' to give it a second thought.
Applicable to every aspect of human life.
That 'was' the purpose of MK-Ultra.

In 2014, it took someone with practice, and using the appropriate software and hardware, 40 seconds to break into another person's brain to read his mind on screen.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
funny thing about this program is:
it never should exist....
One reason this Elon guy might not have thought of is that if I were a convict I would sue for a retrial. The accused would be the respective user of such a technology, who would first have to prove his innocence.
If it goes public, something like a bancrobbery would get half legalized, right?

Public uncertainty about who the state is targeting, when, and for what reason, or whether a private user is interfering in someone else's life, or what a nose-picking, frantically wanking policeman is doing with the target is likely to set off a politician lynch mob in many countries roads.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
So, ....
let's begin with the universal translator for communication, to order a pizza in ancient dockers slang in Egypt first ^^

Last edited:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Why can't I research Finance 4 and 5,Engineering 5, nanobots, trading ai and synthetic intelligence? Also how to fuck bailey?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes