Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
not added yet. help her and she opens her legs for you.

invest on own business.
I already did help her, but everytime I give her massage she keeps telling she's not sure about her sister or something, and what about the own business? How do I unlock it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already did help her, but everytime I give her massage she keeps telling she's not sure about her sister or something, and what about the own business? How do I unlock it?
Also the bartender in the bar do we have any content with her?
i think you need to meet her (b) in shower to unlock sex or if you don't care about love then you can fuck her while in pool (rapey). private investment should be unlocked after finishing finance researches available.

if i remember right what bartender lookslike then 3some with her (mff) or watching as she and other girl go full lesbian.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
i think you need to meet her (b) in shower to unlock sex or if you don't care about love then you can fuck her while in pool (rapey). private investment should be unlocked after finishing finance researches available.

if i remember right what bartender lookslike then 3some with her (mff) or watching as she and other girl go full lesbian.
I already met Bailey once in the shower but she was the one who entered and told me she did not know I was inside, also for the investment thing I'm still confused because I already researched all my finance except the finance 4 and 5. The only way I can invest is during work

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020

I think the threesome that you're talking about is the prostitue at the bar and the trans Alice's friend and mc

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
probably.

you don't have investments, work and research on work/home computer?

also what bailey's stats page says?
I started a new game and already fucked her, I also bought a condo, is it possible to invite other girls on condo aside from jasmine? Ohhh and also what about Lara? Can we also have sex with her?

Last edited:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Girls I already did are Angela, Bailey, Grace, Olivia, Ida, Bella, Jasmine, Alice, and Izumi and the threesome with the trans and the prostitute, are there any girls I've missed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started a new game and already fucked her, I also bought a condo, is it possible to invite other girls on condo aside from jasmine? Ohhh and also what about Lara? Can we also have sex with her?
Girls I already did are Angela, Bailey, Grace, Olivia, Ida, Bella, Jasmine, Alice, and Izumi and the threesome with the trans and the prostitute, are there any girls I've missed?
as far as i remember can't invite any1 to condo. mc fucks all his co-workers who are females (well nearly all), wifey and her sister, also that who sold that condo, futas, prostitute.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Are there any difference in gameplay on relation and fear? Do you get different scenes or only different dialogues?

Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
Why does Dev have so little amount of patreon? He has pretty rating(4.5 based on 93 votes). Long time between updates or what?

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Why does Dev have so little amount of patreon? He has pretty rating(4.5 based on 93 votes). Long time between updates or what?
Dev seems to be having a lot of health issues and pauses payments on and off. I guess people don't like that and see it as a sign of future abandon?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Patreons should be only for reliable developers. If a guy can't finish his first game, people shouldn't support them. There are around 9.999 developers, and only 10 actually finish their games and are reliable delivering their updates on time.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
If a guy can't finish his first game, people shouldn't support them. There are around 9.999 developers, and only 10 actually finish
Finishing a game isn't the issue. It's the regular updates that matter most. This particular game has a lot of content already there. Besides the girlfriend's storyline being unresolved, everything else is pretty well developed.

This game has more content than a lot of finished games out there as it is, but the Patreon model incentivizes games that seem to have unending scope. Think of some of the most successful games which have been in development for years like Summertime Saga, Four Elements Trainer, DmD, etc.

They're all constantly getting updated, and as long as the content keeps coming in then people aren't worried.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Finishing a game isn't the issue. It's the regular updates that matter most. This particular game has a lot of content already there. Besides the girlfriend's storyline being unresolved, everything else is pretty well developed.

This game has more content than a lot of finished games out there as it is, but the Patreon model incentivizes games that seem to have unending scope. Think of some of the most successful games which have been in development for years like Summertime Saga, Four Elements Trainer, DmD, etc.

They're all constantly getting updated, and as long as the content keeps coming in then people aren't worried.
I dont know the others you mentioned but dating my daughter is from a developer who already finished a game such as melody, an old famous one. And he is developing 2 games now. Sunshine love and DmD. We already know his line and way of work.
And we know he started developing DmD without having someone to create the animations. Apparently he can't do it by himself.
Even with all that he never stopped delivering updates in both games.

I know the content of this game, but it took almost a year, or even more than that to have a new update, and it is, as far as I know, the first game he is creating and the excuses he gave was mostly about not being able to "live" from this game and having to work and not having much time to work on it.
At least I remember reading it somewhere a while back. I think these guys, when they start to create a game as an independant creator, they should make sure they have enough resources to finish the first game, then after finished they could put it on sale on steam and other plataforms to have enough to start funding the next alongside with patreon subscriptions.

Some of these guys are too used to create a chapter that you can play for 15 minutes and think people should already fund their work to keep going.

Reactions: whohzz and JoGio

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
clean gui background

have cut off grey text background from all chars so now you can normally use
Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod

original
airichrface.png
cut
airichrface.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
replace files in game/gui folder and your good

have also added beside original files if for what ever reason you prefer grey background

also clean mc tag, cant to much about about when they call you but you can write your name on it

byronchrface.png
View attachment byronchrface.rar

enjoy

here you can change the ingame name too made by Mario4don
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-92a-smokeydots.6897/post-8990006

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes