mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I’m really missing the point on the reason to buy the condo, just so the MC can have sex with the realtor? When I try to use the computers in the condo for work or investment I get an error screen. It really has absolutely no use for something that costs $15M.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I’m really missing the point on the reason to buy the condo, just so the MC can have sex with the realtor? When I try to use the computers in the condo for work or investment I get an error screen. It really has absolutely no use for something that costs $15M.
well condo is bit bugging so possible that those bug. mc uses boat only when goes on boat trip and doesn't use most of his cars at all so condo is small thing.

benshakira9

Jul 28, 2020
This board needs a "Schrödinger" tag for games that no one knows if they are dead or alive. Or both.
Any news about the update guys?
In the past the developer typically released unannounced updates with zero other communication. This thread used to actually mark the game as "abandoned" because so much time had passed since any form of communication. So I'm pretty certain that the game is in active development, but we won't know when the update comes until it comes. The only thing we can do is wait.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
This board needs a "Schrödinger" tag for games that no one knows if they are dead or alive. Or both.
This needs to happen, just me tossing a coin or two to a witcher.
Active; active up to 2 months or 60 days since last activity or post from OP on game thread
-> Schrödinger; 2 to 4 months or 60-120 days last activity or post from OP on game thread
-> Abandoned; 4+ months or 120 days or over of no activity or post from OP on game thread

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The last update on Patreon was on April 30th.

The last time the Dev hibernate was several months long (July to October).
I'm a bit anal about the use of the words few, several, and many. Primarily because people are lazy or deliberately misuse them.

July to October is four months. It is generally accepted that in english four is considered a few of something not several. You could have simply said four months, but you wanted to make it seem longer. Misdirection is a form of dishonesty. You may wish to consider how you appear.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I'm a bit anal about the use of the words few, several, and many. Primarily because people are lazy or deliberately misuse them.

July to October is four months. It is generally accepted that in english four is considered a few of something not several. You could have simply said four months, but you wanted to make it seem longer. Misdirection is a form of dishonesty. You may wish to consider how you appear.
Where I come from a single is one, a couple is two, a few is three, and several is more than a few. I think you are being more than just anal.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Where I come from a single is one, a couple is two, a few is three, and several is more than a few. I think you are being more than just anal.
So I spent some time with the various online dictionaries. Few is 3-4 or perhaps five but several is generally at least 5 or more and less than many. So I was wrong because few can stop at 4, however no where did I find that 4 was considered several. Also generally several stops at 10, followed by many which is ten or more or more than ten.

Really doesn't matter. We both must admit that had you said 4 months not several, which, by your own usage of the word, would have been less pernicious than several which you indicate in your mind is any number greater than 3.

My point was your choice of words, where precision wouldn't have carried the negativity toward the dev that you clearly intended. As I said you may wish to consider how you appear. That was the point of my comment, and I stand behind it.
EDIT ---------
Jesus am I embarrassed! I apologize I confused you and Pdoan and ascribed his words to you. Bad mistake. I'll try to pay more attention in the future. Man do I feel stupid.
Truly sorry.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

Want to be exact? It was 3 months. Are you happy now?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The Dev would be very appreciated if the supporters didn't drop him after 3 months of silent. Also, he is not on any kind schedule since he came back. He'll release update when he finish it. It could take weeks or months (how do you like these words? weeks and months).

Reactions: UncleFredo

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
So I spent some time with the various online dictionaries. Few is 3-4 or perhaps five but several is generally at least 5 or more and less than many. So I was wrong because few can stop at 4, however no where did I find that 4 was considered several. Also generally several stops at 10, followed by many which is ten or more or more than ten.

Really doesn't matter. We both must admit that had you said 4 months not several, which, by your own usage of the word, would have been less pernicious than several which you indicate in your mind is any number greater than 3.

My point was your choice of words, where precision wouldn't have carried the negativity toward the dev that you clearly intended. As I said you may wish to consider how you appear. That was the point of my comment, and I stand behind it.
EDIT ---------
Jesus am I embarrassed! I apologize I confused you and Pdoan and ascribed his words to you. Bad mistake. I'll try to pay more attention in the future. Man do I feel stupid.
Truly sorry.
Merriam-Webster defines several as "more than one"

Reactions: Waldo666

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020

My question is why does it really matter?

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Just out curiosity what is more than anal. Good post by the way had a good laugh.:)

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes