OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Is there a prologue or something? Starting on Android and it feels like the game doesn't introduce anyone and it excepts you to know what your doing.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Where I come from a single is one, a couple is two, a few is three, and several is more than a few.
A single and a couple I understand, even if somebody insisted to me once(which I obviously ignored) that a couple was undefined and could also mean three or four.
A few however is always undefined and tends to be more contextual. Six is a few if it's a subset of a hundred but a lot if it's a subset of ten, for example.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
A single and a couple I understand, even if somebody insisted to me once(which I obviously ignored) that a couple was undefined and could also mean three or four.
:
A couple means two, yes, but it's often used interchangeably with "few" or "handful". It's frequent enough in my experience that it's hard to justify saying a couple strictly means two the same way insisting on "decimate" meaning "cut by 1/10th" is futile. I would take issue with "a couple" being used for anything other than two in something formal, like a report or official statement, but I feel like that ship already sailed when it comes to casual use.

More people should be like Phil Leotardo and learn to comprise.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a prologue or something? Starting on Android and it feels like the game doesn't introduce anyone and it excepts you to know what your doing.
no, this starts bit middle of game. player is supposed to read every1s bios.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Just started playing game... Already got couck by GF.. is there way to ditch this hoe?

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
no, this starts bit middle of game. player is supposed to read every1s bios.
So we're supposed to wake up in our apartment after apparently having sex the night before? WTF why don't you just start during the sex that would make the game a lot better.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Just started playing game... Already got couck by GF.. is there way to ditch this hoe?
Cucked by GF? Who? Was it her memory waaaay before she met you?

So we're supposed to wake up in our apartment after apparently having sex the night before? WTF why don't you just start during the sex that would make the game a lot better.
The story starts in the first night, when MC took a pill in his dream. Weird isn't it.

Last edited:

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021

The story starts in the first night, when MC took a pill in his dream. Weird isn't it.
Weird cause when I started the Android version it starts with an alarm clock going off.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
MC wake up and go to work. That night he will have a weird dream and that's supposed to be the start of the story.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017

Ye before meeting MC. still wanna ditch her

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Honestly though I'm a bit annoyed that there doesn't seem to be much we can do with her. I just started and maxed her relationship and nothing happens will something happen if I max her love and lust?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Honestly though I'm a bit annoyed that there doesn't seem to be much we can do with her. I just started and maxed her relationship and nothing happens will something happen if I max her love and lust?
Not really. Haven't played this in a while, but IIRC she is the only character that requires max love to unlock her sex scene, but other than that nah.

The girlfriend is left in a bit of a weird place where a lot of the dev's time over the years has gone into developing everyone and everything else (notably her sister, the two main co-workers, and the neighbour, as well as the work at the company).

You can't get rid of her, but also can't really develop her relationship much in any meaningful direction. Best just sample her content early on and then largely ignore her to focus on the rest of the game.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The next update is supposed to have the expanded relationship with Angela (the GF) and Bailey (GF's sister). However, it's been more than 3 months late.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes