Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Should be "Income" instead.

The Chiron give you the bragging right and if I remember correctly Bella dream. Not sure if it has any impact on the future content with Bella.

There is a sex scene in the exotic car too. I think it is the Lambo. Not sure if it will apply if you only have the Chiron.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Should be "Income" instead.

The Chiron give you the bragging right and if I remember correctly Bella dream. Not sure if it has any impact on the future content with Bella.

There is a sex scene in the exotic car too. I think it is the Lambo. Not sure if it will apply if you only have the Chiron.
Income might be a bit too long of a word I think Gains would be an appropriate term. Not sure if you need the car in order to advance to finally having sex with her but either way the 1.5 mil is still better of being used as investments until it's easy enough to make 1.5 mil.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Here's the issue though it's listed as WAGE a wage is something gained through an EMPLOYER it shouldn't matter how much money we have. so it logically doesn't make sense that the money we PERSONALLY have and invest in something determines how much the EMPLOYER pays us.
wage is what employer pays and once mc gets promotion his wage increases as it does on better deals BUT big money comes from personal investments once had gathered enuf research points to invest.

||Massiliensis||

Formerly 'TheGoldenRim'
May 24, 2017
For some reason the last trigger for Bella's last opportunity will never go off. It's stuck on Wait for Jack in my office. Does anyone know how to finish it, or maybe source the latest walkthrough? Maybe it's still WIP?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason the last trigger for Bella's last opportunity will never go off. It's stuck on Wait for Jack in my office. Does anyone know how to finish it, or maybe source the latest walkthrough? Maybe it's still WIP?
it vanishes after hearing news from grant aka previous quest and then mc doing some research and then doing right thing for grant or right thing for his boss.

||Massiliensis||

Formerly 'TheGoldenRim'
May 24, 2017
it vanishes after hearing news from grant aka previous quest and then mc doing some research and then doing right thing for grant or right thing for his boss.
Ok. But how many in-game days does it take? It's been over a week for me and nothing yet happened. Could it be this quest is colliding with others, or waiting for those to be completed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok. But how many in-game days does it take? It's been over a week for me and nothing yet happened. Could it be this quest is colliding with others, or waiting for those to be completed?
possibly since i had done all previous quests earlier.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any consequences of missing the Xmas present to the office girl wearing black dress ?? I messed up there

&
Any info on update ?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes