Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
yeah 5 years in development is way too long. People finish PHDs that define their entire future career in 3 years. Even if its a bit rushed, I am glad dev can move on to other things if he want.

SweetPotato47

Mar 3, 2022
I mean im glad he is goan finish it but im a bit sad to so mutch more potential imo The graphics and how the game is played is really good and immersive i dont think there is any games like this one. If dev is gona finish he should definetly try making somthing new he has good style.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
It's been 5 years now.. can't wait to play this. How many more years will it take to COMPLETED. be patient a little my dick ..

Reactions: koko1b

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Don't see how he's going to wrap this one up in 1-2 updates without it feeling incomplete unless we've got 4-5 hours of content coming.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Don't see how he's going to wrap this one up in 1-2 updates without it feeling incomplete unless we've got 4-5 hours of content coming.
From the Dev last post, he would do one big ending for the game and some small ending for each girl.

Since the game has lots of room to grow, ending it now would feel incomplete and rush for most people. We haven't had anything for Lara (the receptionist) yet. How complete it feel would depend on how you view the relationship with the girls. If the relationship is just sex for favor, or friend with benefit, or someone you meet at the club, then there is very little ending needed for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the Dev last post, he would do one big ending for the game and some small ending for each girl.

Since the game has lots of room to grow, ending it now would feel incomplete and rush for most people. We haven't had anything for Lara (the receptionist) yet. How complete it feel would depend on how you view the relationship with the girls. If the relationship is just sex for favor, or friend with benefit, or someone you meet at the club, then there is very little ending needed for them.
ExAcTlY

Does anyone have the 0.9 walkthrough?
dev might.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes