Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Graphics look good, story sounds interesting, tags are solid. One problem - sandbox. Has anyone made an unofficial VN version or something of that sort?
Sandbox really isn't an issue for this game - its quite straight forward - use the in game computer for hints.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
hello,will 0.92a work with 0.81bi have 0.81b and can you guys share 0.90 update
Probably not. The update will only update the most recent version. There are too many incremental updates in between. It's hard to know whether you will need all of them or not. 0.82a, 0.821a, 0.90a, 0.901a, 0.91a, 0.91b, and 0.92.

This is kinda a stupid question but... how do you merge the three parts on mac?
Have all of them in the same place. Don't alter any name. Extract the first one. The process will find the others and join them together into one bigger zip. Unzip the new big zip to get the full game.

Reactions: emirRR3V

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Probably not. The update will only update the most recent version. There are too many incremental updates in between. It's hard to know whether you will need all of them or not. 0.82a, 0.821a, 0.90a, 0.901a, 0.91a, 0.91b, and 0.92.

Have all of them in the same place. Don't alter any name. Extract the first one. The process will find the others and join them together into one bigger zip. Unzip the new big zip to get the full game.
thx

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.92a bug (reported by discord only for you as info)

1) Engineering V Talent was possible to activate before so you can activate/search not for it anymore !!! So you can not solve this goal. Normal the producer must know what a player can activate in each update. We need a fix that you activate it (check really have you the research or not) or remove the research and inform the player about it that he can activate it again.
2) Opportunities Aubrey I see a point and no info about it. When you click on Lara the point vanish when you click on something other the point is there again.
3) Opportunities Olivia point don`t exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blernblern

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.92a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Feb 27, 2020
i don't see an update link anyway

Redlier

Apr 19, 2019
Pls help i unlock good side with grace but when i come to her door MC said "There's probably better way"

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I hadn't played since sometime last year. I was hoping to be able to get rid of Angela by now.
Doesn't seem that way. Somebody once told me she was akin to a trophy wife. I can understand
that view, but I don't like her in the slightest and she's not that pretty. I think I have to keep up
some kind of relationship, though, in order to meet others. Oh well... Still a fun game though. I think
I'll just tell her to piss off till I have to deal w her.... lol
Cheers

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I just ignore her and get to Bailey instead. If you really can't stand her, skip Olivia too.

Even with hundreds of game here, there isn't any perfect game for me. So, I have to learn how to ignore the part I don't like and enjoy the good stuffs. If I am too picky about everything, I would have to make my own game (I actually making my own games on and off for 8 years now. To much work. So, now I just play it in my head).

Reactions: Forgotted

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Haven't played this game for ages. Can you finally dump the GF? She is the most annoying character in the game for me. There are so many better choices there. Ida & Izumi come to mind there. The netori stuff Grace was also quite fun. I only quit because of the grind in free roam.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC takes after his boss - has a wife and takes any and all on the side.
Such it the game, such is the work place shenanigans MC is thrust into.
Haven't played this game for ages. Can you finally dump the GF? She is the most annoying character in the game for me. There are so many better choices there. Ida & Izumi come to mind there. The netori stuff Grace was also quite fun. I only quit because of the grind in free roam.
You cannot escape success if success looks like this, can ya?

• Haha
Reactions: Sh0gvn

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
WOW! 5 years after release we can now solve the alcohol problem from Angela? Haha, cool. One of the first quests and it gets solved last ;-)

But a very nice game which is one of my favs since i started AVN.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes