Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There are a few hypnosis events with the MC's two immediate subordinates that have been in the game for a good while, that may be it. They're only available on their love/affection paths IIRC, so I haven't seen much of them.

I haven't played the new update, so don't know if more has been added.
Huh. So is it a consensual hypnosis thing, or is it used to "seduce" them into the love/affection path? Still, it sounds like there's just a little bit buried in a much bigger game, and I'd have to slog through a lot of stuff I'm not interested in to get to it... That's a shame, since there's not nearly enough consensual mind control out there.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Huh. So is it a consensual hypnosis thing, or is it used to "seduce" them into the love/affection path? Still, it sounds like there's just a little bit buried in a much bigger game, and I'd have to slog through a lot of stuff I'm not interested in to get to it... That's a shame, since there's not nearly enough consensual mind control out there.
Semi-consensual, the MC is certainly abusing his position as their superior to push them into it as 'therapy'. I think there's the opportunity to implant a few suggestions but it is one of those story threads that haven't been developed and don't really go anywhere.

I tend to go for a fear-heavy playthrough with the side-effect that the women are too scared of the MC to relax into a trance, hence why I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. But yeah, it's a minor element within a much larger game; a lot of the other content is enjoyable, but probably not worth playing if mind control's the only thing you're after.

Last edited:

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
"building an artifical general intellence" Dev may have been in a rush when typing the text of the Unlock AI scene.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/HomeController.rpy", line 265, in script
    if clock >= 1440:
  File "game/HomeController.rpy", line 351, in <module>
    elif clock > 1080 and angela_drunk_wake_again_date < date and angela_drunk_wake_hypno_addict_done and angela_drunk_after_no_help_done == False:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/HomeController.rpy", line 265, in script
    if clock >= 1440:
  File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Volumes/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/HomeController.rpy", line 351, in <module>
    elif clock > 1080 and angela_drunk_wake_again_date < date and angela_drunk_wake_hypno_addict_done and angela_drunk_after_no_help_done == False:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
High-Rise Climb 0.92a
Thu Jul 28 01:44:29 2022
Any idea why?

DötDöt4000

Nov 18, 2021
Whats new ?? i only was buy now some empty office without anything and 2 new Scenes with Angela and her Sister . Thats all ???

salt302

Dec 24, 2016
Angela drunk opportunity

Here is a small fix for missing pictures when you remove the bra on the addiction path.

File name needs to be angeladrunk1.rpy

Replace in \game folder

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes