cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gotcha, thanks very much. It's just been awhile since I played. I remembered going to the
garage and choosing between the different cars I had purchased, but had forgotten the other
part you mentioned. ATM I'm just trying to save up money... lol

Cheers
saving? wtf? he has big salary and private investments bring him truckload cash.

Yeeee21

Dec 8, 2020
Haven't played this game for ages. Can you finally dump the GF? She is the most annoying character in the game for me. There are so many better choices there. Ida & Izumi come to mind there. The netori stuff Grace was also quite fun. I only quit because of the grind in free roam.
Viva La Alice, She is underutilized in this game, I wanted more of her. Couldn't resist blondes with beauty moles.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
did the patch, now i don't know where to purchase the condo.
Do you mean the new AI place that the button used to go to? It shows up somewhere on the north central part of the map and is called empty office once you have 20 million dollars and will disappear if you drop below that amount.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
2022 and the developer still hasn't added the option to change the name of the main character :FacePalm:

nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
How do I get talent points? My research level is 20, but it doesn't go any higher. Rather than reset at 100%, it just keeps adding onto it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I walk up to Izumi's desk, put on the glasses and she says

I'd love to but I'm busy on Thursday.... lol

It's like, damn....I didn't even say anything, I was just standing there perving out on her.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting video. Great job!
I never saw the park/jogging scene. Didn't even know there was one.

As far as being w Bailey, in my game Angela instigated it.
Oh, I bet you didn't choose to make her an alcoholic? I did just for kicks to see what would
happen. So maybe that's where the differences are.

Again, Angela never asked about her sister nor has she ever told me she loves me more than anything..
and I'm maxed out with her... lol.....

Cool stuff.
Cheers

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well didn't have much to do, buy garage (pocket change), go jogging with angela and later with angela and bailey, cum inside all fuckable femmes, have sex with bella, buy researches remaining and get game bugs (can't click angela's opportunities and when checking those via phone get renpy error).

my mc is really poor after buying garage.

screenshot0001.png

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, I guess we can all at least give a round of applause for the fantastic discount
price on a 2 bedroom condo with a 30 square foot kitchen.... lol

dang......

At least it's waterfront... that way I can have the sound of the waves waking me up all
night to go pee......

Cheers

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Have seen this game around for a while, but never quite got around to giving it a shot before.
That changed today. Played it through the first two weeks of in game time.
Characters look alright. Some of the animations are a bit wonky. Some of them are pretty decent

But that grind? Holy hell.
Yall are a bunch of mad lads.
Playing through it felt more like work or a chore than a form of entertainment.
Uninstalled it already since I'm not really up for playing a boredom simulator, but glhf to any of you that actually likes this.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes