Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This game is so buggy. i cant even go into living room
Which version are you using? PC/Mac? Compressed? Full install or update? If update, from which version?

I did not have any problem playing through the content from 0.91a to the end of 0.92a. I even continue from my mod game and it play fine in vanilla.

Also, I have the two mini patch by deuxrayme and Salt302 installed. No problem in the garage and no problem with Angela content.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I've been reading through the reviews but still have one question: What about the mind control aspect?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us see here .. last couple a pages worth of ”splainin” for this game:

There are a few hypnosis events with the MC's two immediate subordinates that have been in the game for a good while, that may be it. They're only available on their love/affection paths IIRC, so I haven't seen much of them.

I haven't played the new update, so don't know if more has been added.
So is it a consensual hypnosis thing
Semi-consensual, the MC is certainly abusing his position as their superior to push them into it as 'therapy'. I think there's the opportunity to implant a few suggestions but it is one of those story threads that haven't been developed and don't really go anywhere.
I tend to go for a fear-heavy playthrough with the side-effect that the women are too scared of the MC to relax into a trance, hence why I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. But yeah, it's a minor element within a much larger game; a lot of the other content is enjoyable, but probably not worth playing if mind control's the only thing you're after.
I've been reading through the reviews but still have one question: What about the mind control aspect?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Which version are you using? PC/Mac? Compressed? Full install or update? If update, from which version?

I did not have any problem playing through the content from 0.91a to the end of 0.92a. I even continue from my mod game and it play fine in vanilla.

Also, I have the two mini patch by deuxrayme and Salt302 installed. No problem in the garage and no problem with Angela content.
i am using the PC Compressed and fresh playthrough

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
After owning an office, are there any tasks? ? ? How did I find the plot below without any hints? ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every time MC gets a new work experience level, the game moves on.
Every time the MC gets a new level in skills, the game oepns up more.
There are many menial repetitive +1/+2 tasks to do talking to girls to bump their stats.
After owning an office, are there any tasks? ? ? How did I find the plot below without any hints? ?

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Graphics look good, story sounds interesting, tags are solid. One problem - sandbox. Has anyone made an unofficial VN version or something of that sort?
I should say that i am also usual don`t like sandbox, but in this game we have really not broken grindy shit, there is pretty good sandbox, easy in controle, without lags and with a lot of good content if u are new player.

Reactions: TurboWeiner

TurboWeiner

Jun 16, 2020
I keep getting an error anytime I try to look at the Angela opportunities page. Happened in 9.1 and has rolled over.

Can anyone share with me what opportunities are added for Angela in this version so I know where I'm headed?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Many errors with Carter and Bella at the club.
I was just able to ignore them and go on through. Really should be a choice there
for the MC to refuse the stuff.

One error during that was when I returned to the booth, it was Alice laying on my lap
and nobody else there... strange.

I couldn't decide on the Bella aspect of that scene later on... I mean, she's already a whore
so maybe I should have left her. I dunno but I just couldn't make myself do it... lol
wimpy conscience I guess....

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok I bought the condo - does the girlfriend and her sister not move there?
It also would have been a good Idea to have more bedrooms for Grace etc...

Reactions: TurboWeiner

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone can post their HomeController.rpy here? Mine keep crashing stating

elif clock > 1080 and angela_drunk_wake_again_date < date and angela_drunk_wake_hypno_addict_done and angela_drunk_after_no_help_done == False:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Somebody issued a patch for the garage. I was wondering, if I install that patch
and get my garage back, will I still be able to purchase the other office building?
Thanks very much

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The garage is useless ... the buys are done through the phone.
Somebody issued a patch for the garage. I was wondering, if I install that patch
and get my garage back, will I still be able to purchase the other office building?
Thanks very much
Scenes with the cars only occur at work, impressing the sex crazed secretary.
Who has her own expensive cars after countless action sessions with the boss.
No wonder who MC got his chops to go after all the girls from.
Talk about MC being a tech whizz
and his coworking floozies getting there by action with the boss.
What a game world this is.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The garage is useless ... the buys are done through the phone.

Scenes with the cars only occur at work, impressing the sex crazed secretary.
Who has her own expensive cars after countless action sessions with the boss.
No wonder who MC got his chops to go after all the girls from.
Talk about MC being a tech whizz
and his coworking floozies getting there by action with the boss.
What a game world this is.

Gotcha, thanks very much. It's just been awhile since I played. I remembered going to the
garage and choosing between the different cars I had purchased, but had forgotten the other
part you mentioned. ATM I'm just trying to save up money... lol

Cheers

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes