H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
WOW! 5 years after release we can now solve the alcohol problem from Angela? Haha, cool. One of the first quests and it gets solved last ;-)

But a very nice game which is one of my favs since i started AVN.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is using his special ”see her true self glasses and can spot something.

wanted to ask what exactly
Then later in the game, once you get to forget that and all,
in the club you might meet that person again and get some scenes.

This is all hit and miss .. triggering the club, going there with the right people, with the right points, at the right time... good luck getting those scenes!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
if anyone wants clean gui
i havent got to new update yet, so if its any new char that needs to be cut do let me know and ill add it

clean gui background

have cut off grey text background from all chars so now you can normally use
Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod

original
View attachment 1809319
cut
View attachment 1809321
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
replace files in game/gui folder and your good

have also added beside original files if for what ever reason you prefer grey background
Workupload

also clean mc tag, cant to much about about when they call you but you can write your name on it

View attachment 1829964
View attachment 1829967
Workupload
enjoy

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Pls help i unlock good side with grace but when i come to her door MC said "There's probably better way"
AFAIK you can talk to Grace's husband when he visits the office, he'll invite you home for a drink. Alternatively you can maybe try the invisibility suit.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, wanted to ask what exactly is the trans\futa content here?
One minor side character is a trans woman. She's not into men, so the only (entirely optional) scene with her is a threesome with her and the MC double-teaming a woman prostitute.

Reactions: Qufaro

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I love this game, but the progression of the stories is too slow. New update and only 1 character story is updated.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
WOW! 5 years after release we can now solve the alcohol problem from Angela? Haha, cool. One of the first quests and it gets solved last ;-)

But a very nice game which is one of my favs since i started AVN.
I was hoping for some new content with Olivia, but now I will have to wait longer for that. :D I will download on the next when her story gets a new update.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Haven't played this game for ages. Can you finally dump the GF? She is the most annoying character in the game for me. There are so many better choices there. Ida & Izumi come to mind there. The netori stuff Grace was also quite fun. I only quit because of the grind in free roam.
I also don't like her. Even bailey is better than her. I'd rather be with Olivia than with Angela. But my favorite character is also Izumi, since I can't resist to an asian looking girl.

Reactions: Forgotted

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I hadn't played since sometime last year. I was hoping to be able to get rid of Angela by now.
Doesn't seem that way. Somebody once told me she was akin to a trophy wife. I can understand
that view, but I don't like her in the slightest and she's not that pretty. I think I have to keep up
some kind of relationship, though, in order to meet others. Oh well... Still a fun game though. I think
I'll just tell her to piss off till I have to deal w her.... lol
Cheers
You have your own condo now. You don't need to go back to that apartment anymore :D

Reactions: Forgotted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
precisely ... what you said .. own condo, MC can perma live with Izumi also ,
why you looking at nit picky stuff to not play?
I also don't like her. Even bailey is better than her. I'd rather be with Olivia than with Angela. But my favorite character is also Izumi, since I can't resist to an asian looking girl.
You have your own condo now. You don't need to go back to that apartment anymore :D

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
0.92a bug (reported by discord only for you as info)

1) Engineering V Talent was possible to activate before so you can activate/search not for it anymore !!! So you can not solve this goal. Normal the producer must know what a player can activate in each update. We need a fix that you activate it (check really have you the research or not) or remove the research and inform the player about it that he can activate it again.
2) Opportunities Aubrey I see a point and no info about it. When you click on Lara the point vanish when you click on something other the point is there again.
3) Opportunities Olivia point don`t exist.
Got the exact same issue. I had too many research points and got Engineering V in the previous patch and now I can't choose it so I can't proceed with the opportunity. I got the office space but I can't do anything with it now.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The only bugs are that the points doesn´t vanish when i complete all quests and that i still have to talk to Izumi in the Grace Quest. But i can´t talk shit to Izumi so quest is incomplete since long time.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So it seems this only recently got tagged with mind control? Is it something that only shows up briefly in a recent update, or was it a part of the game from the start and just missing from the tags until now?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you very much. I didn't know that as I haven't gotten that far yet this time.
Guess I'll press on making my millions.... lol
(maybe then I'll be able to get a cheeseburger once in a while instead of all this sushi!) lol

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes