jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
any recent walkthrough ?
Not sure if one is really needed as you can check opportunities on your phone for hints with what to do for the characters.

Though in saying that, I do have one question.
I have the attached for Grace, but if I call them both into my office, it just starts a sex scene. So, not sure if I have actually completed it but it isn't showing as such, or there is something I need to do.
1659330891800.png

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
I get a recurring WE scene where I jog in the park with Angela and Bailey. Problem is, Bailey is not even in town as I have not yet bought furniture for the friends'room.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Garage is not available after this update and this cause me to stuck and cannot proceed Bella story. thus cannot unlock nightclub and other quest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Garage is not available after this update and this cause me to stuck and cannot proceed Bella story. thus cannot unlock nightclub and other quest.
there was fix posted some pages ago.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I haven't played for a handful of updates.

I promoted Grace before. At some point, the dev let us continue with Izumi as well. You could kinda tell that it was generally just reclaiming scenes that was meant for Izumi's path, but there were still options to keep up some of the asshole tone with how he treats her.

Now I bought that dress for her and doing the scene that follows. It seems like they are a loving couple in this scene. Maybe I just forgot the flow of event that lead up to this because of my long break, but it just seemed kinda out of place. I mean... I'm groping her at work and calling her for some more sexual harassment. She has 0 relationship and maxed fear and lust.

Edit: Oh, it looks like I grinded Love to max before... Maybe it does make sense if she loves him.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm - I am quite sure that you could change the name of the MC in the past ... is that gone? ... Maybe it was a mod or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uhm - I am quite sure that you could change the name of the MC in the past ... is that gone? ... Maybe it was a mod or something?
don't think so since if it's possible to change mc's name i do that and my mc's name is byron on this. maybe cheatmod allowed that.

jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone else encounter an investment bug after purchasing the condo? Where every time you invest, it resets your bank account?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes