cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
helps when has spent most of work hours on personal investments.

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
noticed I can no longer do the Bella scenes involving the garage/lamborghini anymore. Clicking on garage just goes straight to the real estate agent Jasmine every time.

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
noticed I can no longer do the Bella scenes involving the garage/lamborghini anymore. Clicking on garage just goes straight to the real estate agent Jasmine every time.
In games/map_screens.rpy change the last line to
textbutton "Garage" text_style "menu_text" action Jump("parking_lot")

There was also a corrected file to download here somewhere.

Reactions: vroom_vroom

vroom_vroom

May 30, 2021
I get an error whenever I try to view Angela's opportunity screen on the phone after I have the conversation with her about her drinking too much... I've still been able to advance scenes with her and stuff but I'd like to be able to see what I need to do and not have to play her quests blind.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get an error whenever I try to view Angela's opportunity screen on the phone after I have the conversation with her about her drinking too much... I've still been able to advance scenes with her and stuff but I'd like to be able to see what I need to do and not have to play her quests blind.
it's bugged atm. no fix.

• Sad
Reactions: vroom_vroom

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
Okay it looks like using the cheat mod is what screwed things up, I'm actually not having the problem anymore... I probably should've looked into that before posting :/
I get NameError: name 'angela_drunk_wake_done' is not defined with or without cheat mod

Reactions: bolabola

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
I get NameError: name 'angela_drunk_wake_done' is not defined with or without cheat mod
Yeah I'm getting that and I don't have any mods installed. "Angela opportunity updated" but no way to tell what it is. Viewing the opportunity screen pops the bug.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, just started to play this game. What are the conditions to send the blue prints for the micro-cameras. Cannot find ist in phone as described

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
I think I am having a bug with the garage. I bought the lambo and other cars but when I go there only a girl name Jasmine appear, empty garage with no cars.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

edurand

Oct 19, 2018
For people who get an error in the opportunities for Angela screen: I did the following fix, not sure if it's 100% correct, but the page now displays properly for me.

In the file game/OpportunitiesAngela.rpy, I replaced line 431 (
elif angela_drunk_confront_done and angela_drunk_wake_done == False:) with the following:

elif angela_drunk_confront_done and (angela_drunk_wake_hypno_addict_done == False) and (angela_drunk_wake_hypno_help_done == False):

• Red Heart
Reactions: sboz and ESM13
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes