jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
No notice the A.I Center hover icon not working?
place here: HighRiseClimb-0.92a-pc\game\images\Map

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Also the will_stat is missing in other places as well kinda all over place. I believe I also found it in the apartment of Izumi and another place I can't recall at the moment.

Quick fix for the Computer @ the Beach Condo.
Just copy that file into the \High Rise Climb 0.92a\game\ folder and overwrite the old one.
The problem was that the Script called a variable, named "will". But the name of that Variable is "will_stat".
So thats the whole fix :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sooo. I think i fucked up. I bought the research facility for like 20 Million and now i am 19 Million in dept and can not buy anything at all. Is there a way to actually edit the money? The cheat mod just gives me 1000 per click so It will take 2000000 million years to do so XD
edit save.

auwasant

Aug 17, 2022
If anyone has an issue that the car was not appeared correctly in the garage.
Copy this file to \High Rise Climb 0.92a\game\ and restart the game.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem with Madison at the mall. Chatting with here, the chat options open, but then the game stuck. There is no option to stop the chat. Only rewind. Same with the Sara, the "Done" button and handy symbol (right top corner) disappear.
1660734503661.png

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mall babes have not been awarded actual scenes yet.
Just like drunk Angela opportunity getting some mild closure this update,
these hotties are bound to wait some time still.
Hi, I've got a problem with Madison at the mall. Chatting with here, the chat options open, but then the game stuck. There is no option to stop the chat. Only rewind. Same with the Sara, the "Done" button and handy symbol (right top corner) disappear.
View attachment 1988919
The list of bombshels awaiting more scenes includes the receptionist at the firm,
a sweet honey babe who we got to just ogle n our house on that one and done
home schooling session on market analisys.

You are a modder .. did you find any scenes in the code/pics for her?

On a different note, we got some lists of jump commands for scenes from some time ago:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The mall babes have not been awarded actual scenes yet.
Just like drunk Angela opportunity getting some mild closure this update,
these hotties are bound to wait some time still.
Thanks!
The only girl which you can talk again is Hazel, after she has caught you fucking Ida in the park

The list of bombshels awaiting more scenes includes the receptionist at the firm,
a sweet honey babe who we got to just ogle n our house on that one and done
home schooling session on market analisys.
You are a modder .. did you find any scenes in the code/pics for her?
I've only done a mod to one game. After that game is abandoned, I stopped working on it.
But you are right, that's obviously the only scene with Lara, the receptionist. I've checked the images

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need to click those "balloons" on bottom of screen and find out what she likes and doesn't like, same with many girls/women on this game. with x-ray glasses you can see what she would look in bed but atm i doubt mc will increase his roster outside workmates and wifey/gf and her sister.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I know what to do to find out what they like, but at the moment it's completely pointless. Because I can't end these action, only going back with mouse wheel, and then all points are gone again (rel or different). Waiting for more content at mall.
see also answer of @CantoForte (post #6.177

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
One question: the version is v0.92a, but all walktrough end with v 0.6, or have I overlooked a new one ? :unsure:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
in game has hints in phone.
Yeah, that's true. But if you only follow the opportunities etc. at the phone you'll miss a lot of content. If you check the images in game you'll find a lot of side paths that are worth looking at. The game is much more extensive than it first looks

Reactions: Forgotted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A lot of scenes open once MC reaches work level 3.
The hotties that are not gated by work level are scarce and they get their scenes
at random times that screws the progression and could gate gaming further.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, that's true. But if you only follow the opportunities etc. at the phone you'll miss a lot of content. If you check the images in game you'll find a lot of side paths that are worth looking at. The game is much more extensive than it first looks
yea and that's why mc visits on various places.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes