Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Ok, so what I can tell from your posts is that it's a scene gallery that seems to be missing from features in this VN, and that a WT isn't really a needed thing, and that "vids" in the cellphone from the "cheat mod" aren't lewd scenes per se.

If I have that more or less correct then I don't see a reason why a properly coded scene gallery would be a problem to create but I'd definitely need to DL the VN and check out the OEM code, etc. I'll add it to the request list and see what I can do. I made a mod for a VN recently that had all the features of the current SanchoMod core (including a scene gallery) but didn't have a WT, so I've recently done what I think your asking plus added a shit-ton of the normal Sancho GUI tweaks/options/cheats.
That's right(y).
The videos in the phone are events in the game that you can see from cameras when you hack them and those scenes are maybe 1% of the game lewed scenes and it's definitely not a gallery.
Although the choices in the game are not straightforward but it's easy enough to understand so a WT won't be necessary,
but because there are a lot of scenes in the game it's very easy to miss some and that's where the gallery will come in handy:giggle:.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's right(y).
The videos in the phone are events in the game that you can see from cameras when you hack them and those scenes are maybe 1% of the game lewed scenes and it's definitely not a gallery.
Although the choices in the game are not straightforward but it's easy enough to understand so a WT won't be necessary,
but because there are a lot of scenes in the game it's very easy to miss some and that's where the gallery will come in handy:giggle:.
Damn, so if there's that many you're going to want them categorized too I guess.... ugh.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Damn, so if there's that many you're going to want them categorized too I guess.... ugh.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::D
I'm not sure but more or less there are about 100-130 scenes in the game and I think the best way for categorizing them is by character.
And Thanks for considering making this mod;).

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
After a while i found out that there are starting missing money ...is there any bugfix or how to avoid that bug?

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
I wanted to write a review on this game, but I don't find the way to do it: I went at the end of the first page of reviews, then at the end of the last page, but nowhere there's a "post your review". Is there a bug or am I missing something?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wanted to write a review on this game, but I don't find the way to do it: I went at the end of the first page of reviews, then at the end of the last page, but nowhere there's a "post your review". Is there a bug or am I missing something?
click the stars at the top right of the page to give a Star rating (near the page title), and a text box will popup for you to write your review

Hell-Fire

Nov 9, 2021
Ok, so what I can tell from your posts is that it's a scene gallery that seems to be missing from features in this VN, and that a WT isn't really a needed thing, and that "vids" in the cellphone from the "cheat mod" aren't lewd scenes per se.

If I have that more or less correct then I don't see a reason why a properly coded scene gallery would be a problem to create but I'd definitely need to DL the VN and check out the OEM code, etc. I'll add it to the request list and see what I can do. I made a mod for a VN recently that had all the features of the current SanchoMod core (including a scene gallery) but didn't have a WT, so I've recently done what I think your asking plus added a shit-ton of the normal Sancho GUI tweaks/options/cheats.
Sancho1969 Thanks for making a gallery for this game.I have been waiting for the dev to add it to the game for years but never did.
Do you have an ETA for your mod?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Thanks for making a gallery for this game.I have been waiting for the dev to add it to the game for years but never did.
Do you have an ETA for your mod?
I'll add it to the request list and see what I can do.
Good morning. Well, you're jumping the gun a bit bud. I noted the request and got some pertinent info from folks but that's it to date. If I ported this title over it would be done so on the side as my plate is currently piled. So no, I don't have any ETA, I haven't had a chance to look at the code yet. I know that's not the answer you want to hear but I won't beat around the bush and bullshit you. I get inundated with requests daily and I simply can't mod every VN at the same time of course. You'll know if and when I've stated on it 'cause I generally start making jokes and posting teaser pics in the VN's thread once I do. It'll be obvious. Regards.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes