cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does this game need multiple playthroughs? One of the reasons I find this kind of daunting to play is that it just feels like the paths are kind of all over the place. I read the changelog but still not sure if that means I can just promote whoever and still see the same stuff.
no unless you want to see fear scenes in same play as love/lust scenes but overall you don't lose much if you stick to love/lust path. promoting same as fear and love aka just minor variation and later can fuck both in office and on their homes so flip a coin and choose whatever you want.

Reactions: allanl9020142

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What are the grounds to call a game "abandoned"?
over 3 months without any post from dev, or if dev him/her self announce abandonment
also lately some games gets tag if there is no update for a year, no matter how many wallpapers they put out in month
and after that tag remains till next update

Reactions: pet3rquill48

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
over 3 months without any post from dev, or if dev him/her self announce abandonment
also lately some games gets tag if there is no update for a year, no matter how many wallpapers they put out in month
and after that tag remains till next update
yea otherwise some games would be still "active" even devs haven't done anything on games progression since *insert number of months here* ago.

DocAthlon

Dec 28, 2017
What do I have to do to get Bailey as a secretary? I did it on a previous playthrough, but can't remember what I did.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
What do I have to do to get Bailey as a secretary? I did it on a previous playthrough, but can't remember what I did.
Reach a certain level at work, maybe 4, and when at home on evening just watch TV. Bailey in underwear will come and ask you to find her some job.

philokins

Dec 14, 2020
Nice game, however the research to gain 100 hygiene during sleep isnt working. Its below 100 and MC still need to take a shower in the morning
It works, it just doesn't take you to 100 hygiene. If you never shower, you'll still always wake up at 60, which is sufficiently high for no one to be adversely affected by your hygiene.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
It works, it just doesn't take you to 100 hygiene. If you never shower, you'll still always wake up at 60, which is sufficiently high for no one to be adversely affected by your hygiene.
If we are going down that rabbit hole then why wouldn't swimming raise the hygiene level even just a little, bit as well?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
free pass I know . But sukkhoi ? There is no game on f95
sorry, her name is sukkhoi but game is kathoey (link is in fp thread).

3rd game is tales from the unending void (alien humanoid sorta futa (race thing)).

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes