jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
sorry . all the games on this website are crashing
Most of these games are actively under development expecting those to run like a newly released AAA title is expecting too much.

What versions are you choosing to download?
If you are choosing compressed, compacted and or shrunk versions depending on the game there could be missing assets or they're purposely repacked wrong.

Some use case scenarios require updating core assets that drive the game engine themselves, like renply, unity etc, before run time at least once before playing.

That is not the only problems you could be facing.
If you are downloading to, uncompressing from or to a bad disk area. These can cause various errors and issues during run time.

There is a tag called completed in which it shows only "completed" works, but this still will not help you if you are having drive issues on your end.

I would scan the drive where you are placing these games for defects or errors, in the method that would be proper for your os.

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
Most of these games are actively under development expecting those to run like a newly released AAA title is expecting too much.

What versions are you choosing to download?
If you are choosing compressed, compacted and or shrunk versions depending on the game there could be missing assets or they're purposely repacked wrong.

Some use case scenarios require updating core assets that drive the game engine themselves, like renply, unity etc, before run time at least once before playing.

That is not the only problems you could be facing.
If you are downloading to, uncompressing from or to a bad disk area. These can cause various errors and issues during run time.

There is a tag called completed in which it shows only "completed" works, but this still will not help you if you are having drive issues on your end.

I would scan the drive where you are placing these games for defects or errors, in the method that would be proper for your os.
Why only the games of this website are crashing? Not from another website.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Why only the games of this website are crashing? Not from another website.
Going to need more details than "this website", like;
the actual game forum,
are you using mods, if so you may have to go to the mod provider - forum to suss out their own issues
what is the engine of game the game, said this already but you may need to update the core asset of the game engine.

Blaming a whole web site for issues, when;
It could be poor download integrity high packet loss
It could be bad drive or sectors on the drive, deleting a game then re downloading to same spot or drive the drive would then attempt to reuse the same space causing errors across multiple games, apps or os's, until some sort of error checking is done.
It could be miss packaged game.
I can go on and on of what it could be, but until you give more details. I have no new information to suspect or assist with the problem.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Judging from the scene and the film, it is a better choice to choose Grace as the secretary. And through cheating, you can take the love and fear route at the same time, and Izumi can only choose the single route of love or fear. The author did not say whether there will be new follow-up. Content, I don't make a choice for now.

In addition, there are some events that are related to your ability, work level, and options. Whether it is a normal promotion or a cheating promotion, it is best to determine the conditions for triggering the event first, so as not to miss it.

Judging from the updated information of 0.92a, Angela Alcoholic Line should be over. In terms of fun, it may be a better choice to let her continue to drink alcohol. Angela and Bailey have other routes to choose from in the future. Finish.

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
did you do 1st?
Thanks, I thought it's not related because i have separate save that i already done first and it's the same but It's can progress only after grace-izumi dinner, then asked the chosen one to send the report first.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I'm pretty deep into the game but I cant trigger Izumi's scene where you give her the enhanced glasses. I've bought them but I cant give them to her, anyone know how to?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes