Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
This game has died before literally the best update - patreon is promissing a Bailey/Angela BJ and shit.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017

So the game is basically done aside from the endings. The long ending with be the AI ending and will take a bit of time to work through. In the mean time I'll be creating polls for which character endings you guys want first.
On a side note, I must go on a trip to visit my grandmother's who's sick for a few days. I will get to bugs and the $5 dollar release on 0.92a when I get back.

0.92a Patch Notes:

Main Additions

• Added Engineering V Talent
  • Added Sentient AI Talent
  • Finalized all Talent Points (23 Total)
  • Added AI research Center
  • Added a Goals Opportunity
  • Added Quest Continuation for Angela Alcoholic Line
  • Added Quest Continuation for Angela Cured Line
  • Added Angela Bailey Threesome (If you choose not to go down this line get a different ending in the future.)
  • Added 18 Animations (5k + frames)
  • Added 204 Stills

Rework and Bug fixes:

• Reworked Talent Tree
  • Fixed Bailey Quest Loop Bug
  • Completely reworked Bailey Opportunities to prevent getting lost.
Took much longer than expected, been really busy with other things, but I've been still working on this and endings are coming soon.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Saying it is finished still feels premature despite that update, the proof is in the pudding, last time I played this it felt like there was a lot still to be done, how much of that is a "red herring" stuff that will never be fleshed out.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Saying it is finished still feels premature despite that update, the proof is in the pudding, last time I played this it felt like there was a lot still to be done, how much of that is a "red herring" stuff that will never be fleshed out.
Quite a lot of it I'd wager. I remember the dev struggling with burn-out a couple of years ago, which is probably reflected in glacial pace of development. They mentioned a good while back that the codebase for the game was such a mess that they just wanted it finished and done with.

All things considered, we should probably consider ourselves lucky that the game is getting some endings at all, despite the loose threads and significant unexplored potential.

• Sad
Reactions: Stil996

Douglas44423

Mar 27, 2022
That's not what he ment.
If you are on x-ray when talking to Luna at the invest talk with Carter, you aren't able to get back to them anymore.
Instead you get the dialogues of an Alice night....
If scrollback works and you are able to understand where the programming is broken, you are fine again.
Otherwise the quest is broken and gone and Bella ciao
A new player may is thinking this story is a little awkward and returns to play further ...

@ yffoh I had the same issue
Does anybody know how to fix this? Can't rollback. Does this means i can't progress with Bella?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes