cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly though I'm a bit annoyed that there doesn't seem to be much we can do with her. I just started and maxed her relationship and nothing happens will something happen if I max her love and lust?
if you are talking about gf then later player unlocks sex under drugs (both smoking some drug), normal sex, activities on couch (which lead to funny scene), 3some with co-worker (for that needs boat and boat-trip).

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
How the literal FUCK are we supposed to make 15 mill when I can barely make 1K a day and I've been playing the game for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Also is there no sex scenes with Lara? Or any of the women we run into at the mall or any of the other women we run into outside of work.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
This game reminds me of "love and second base" only that has different graphics and slightly more complete game mechanics. Not to mention this is just overall way too incomplete like we're given a pill for some reason and that plot has gone no where so far.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Also is there no sex scenes with Lara? Or any of the women we run into at the mall or any of the other women we run into outside of work.
well , you got fitness chick, bartender, hooker, chick with dick you also meet in club,realestate chick after you buy house

You can't even grind investments as the actual pay increase is so MINIMAL that it would probably take 10+ real hours to even reach a quarter of the 15 mill
well i just roll back time or did when have played it, it gathers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
If you want to finish this game (all sex scenes) in a couple of hours, you probably should ask for a complete save or play something else.

The game is High Rise Climb. You are supposed to grind 9 to 5 to climb the corporate ladders. Higher position will earn more money and will allow you to send all day doing private things on corporate clock. You can also blackmail, seduce, take advantage of your female coworkers and subordinates (sex for promotion or favor).

Investment will eventually makes lots of money.

The condo is just a reward for making 15 million.

Edit: There is a cheat mod if you really don't want to grind.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
If you want to finish this game (all sex scenes) in a couple of hours, you probably should ask for a complete save or play something else.

The game is High Rise Climb. You are supposed to grind 9 to 5 to climb the corporate ladders. Higher position will earn more money and will allow you to send all day doing private things on corporate clock. You can also blackmail, seduce, take advantage of your female coworkers and subordinates (sex for promotion or favor).

Investment will eventually makes lots of money.

The condo is just a reward for making 15 million.

Edit: There is a cheat mod if you really don't want to grind.
No I'm serious there's an obvious issue with the investment increase I've been playing the game for over 12 hrs straight today and even spent HOURS on investing alone I also completed any opportunities that would earn me money and I still barely had enough to buy the Chiron and Invis Suit I work on my investments and my wage goes from 25837 to only 26133 that's an increase of LESS THAN $300. There's no legitimate way to actually earn 15 million on just playing the game.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Did you research Finance II? It should double you investment income (invest income x 200). How much time have you spend on investment? Spend at least 2 hours a day for investment. More after you max out work experience or meet the requirement for promotion.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Did you research Finance II? It should double you investment income (invest income x 200). How much time have you spend on investment? Spend at least 2 hours a day for investment. More after you max out work experience or meet the requirement for promotion.
I maxed all research and I spend every available work hour I can I started from about 8 am to 9 pm and I still only make an increase around 300$

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I will have to check the game again. I have not play the latest version, so there might be a bug that I don't know about.

Your investment return will depend on:
- The money you have. This determine how much you can invest.
- The number of hours you spend on investment daily.
- Research level.

In earlier version, I get 98K per week with almost 500K available.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I will have to check the game again. I have not play the latest version, so there might be a bug that I don't know about.

Your investment return will depend on:
- The money you have. This determine how much you can invest.
- The number of hours you spend on investment daily.
- Research level.

In earlier version, I get 98K per week with almost 500K available.
I think I finally understand what the issue is I didn't realize you had to have a large sum of money in order to make money in investments. I don't think there's any sort of indicator that your actual using the current money you have so I kept spending it whenever I had a large enough amount to buy something new. Kinda wish I didn't buy that 1.5 million dollar car as it pretty much did NOTHING :rolleyes: the Invis suit however is definitely a worthwhile spend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How the literal FUCK are we supposed to make 15 mill when I can barely make 1K a day and I've been playing the game for hours.
do research and invest points.

mall femmes are just eyecandy atm.

You can't even grind investments as the actual pay increase is so MINIMAL that it would probably take 10+ real hours to even reach a quarter of the 15 mill
do research, spend points, etc.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Here's the issue though it's listed as WAGE a wage is something gained through an EMPLOYER it shouldn't matter how much money we have. so it logically doesn't make sense that the money we PERSONALLY have and invest in something determines how much the EMPLOYER pays us.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes