Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.91a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.02.2022 (fix for Angela's opportunities screen)
Quick menu swipe setup not working I think. Enabled it on settings. Not appearing on screen

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Quick menu swipe setup not working I think. Enabled it on settings. Not appearing on screen
there is nothing to enable, either you are able to move your finger as described in help or there are no gesture controlled actions. :WeSmart:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well seems to be done with game nothing triggers anymore plane deal was last thing to do
anyway

complete set of console commands to avoid grind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TrueKing

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
bought new house?
yep , also layed the chick who sold me , you can recall that one inhouse at anytime, this was my 1st run so house was bought round 1/3/-1/2 current pay true, last thing i had is job dud with electric motor for plane have saved his ass and that was it, run around for 3 or 4 weeks and nothing new triggered so am guessing am done with current content

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Hey everyone. I have a question that might have been asked before and if so, I'm sorry. Is it possible to change MC's name?

Sep 23, 2021
There's no option to change the name. "Byron" is not a name I've heard anywhere else and, since I can't put a face on it, I don't mind it as much as some of the more common character names out there.
Byron is a English Surname, most commonly associated with Lord Byron the poet. Lord Byron was one of the core members of the Romantic Movement (or Romanticism) in the Arts and arguably the most influential. Not a name you see very often these days.

Reactions: JoGio

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn. 8GB in 1 dl that quite big.
Can make it 2 part or something like that?
can but that's upto dev or whoever shares game. megabasterd helps dling from mega and also jdownloader if you want to dl from anonfiles.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes