cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with all that money he has he could buy whole city but why (same to island)?

better just to move on some paradise island and live there with girls and let others deal with headaches of ruling etc.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I thought it was pretty obvious that the MC will end up creating a Roko's Basilisk equivalent (google it if you don't get the reference) that starts his whole ascension at the beginning of the game.

Sep 23, 2021
I thought it was pretty obvious that the MC will end up creating a Roko's Basilisk equivalent (google it if you don't get the reference) that starts his whole ascension at the beginning of the game.

That's the first time I've that thought experiment in a long while, and yeah the mysterious pill lady is one of the elements of this game that's not even been fleshed out yet.

xtofr

Nov 19, 2018
alredy use the search and find some similar questions, but no answer about it

why it says bought in Izumi's C.E.G? can't buy the glasses

if there is a solution pls respond thks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
alredy use the search and find some similar questions, but no answer about it

why it says bought in Izumi's C.E.G? can't buy the glasses

if there is a solution pls respond thks
I imagine it means you already bought them, have you spoken to her about the glasses yet?

xtofr

Nov 19, 2018
at what point of game?
I imagine it means you already bought them, have you spoken to her about the glasses yet?
after i bought the CEG for MC and speak with izumi, the opportunity said i have to buy the CEG for Izumi, but at the store it says bought and can't buy it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
after i bought the CEG for MC and speak with izumi, the opportunity said i have to buy the CEG for Izumi, but at the store it says bought and can't buy it

Yeah I think that happened to me too, I just talked the her again and I magically had a spare pair to give her.
Have you tried talking to her again?

Reactions: FusiFranse

xtofr

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah I think that happened to me too, I just talked the her again and I magically had a spare pair to give her.
Have you tried talking to her again?
just did chat and hangout but nothing, i will keep trying, thks btw

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
just did chat and hangout but nothing, i will keep trying, thks btw
you could try to change "izumi_glasses 1/0" to 1 in save editor,
I'm not sure that is te correct value to change, worth a try though if you remember to backup your save

xtofr

Nov 19, 2018
you could try to change "izumi_glasses 1/0" to 1 in save editor,
I'm not sure that is te correct value to change, worth a try though if you remember to backup your save
just try that and didn't work, it says 1 and changed to 0, but the option to buy the glasses for izumi and mc disappear :(

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
just try that and didn't work, it says 1 and changed to 0, but the option to buy the glasses for izumi and mc disappear :(
Sorry but I'm out of ideas, I am sure though that I had the same issue as you, where I was supposed to buy the glasses and they were already marked as bought, at some point later a conversation option like "give izumi the glasses" was just there. while talking to her at her desk.

Maybe you just need to wait a few days and talk to Izumi again (might need to be a specific time or weekday), or some other story trigger has to fire first. maybe your relationship rating is to low? (I'm just spitballing here, sorry I can't be more help)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
ok, Question while waiting download on slow (annoFile) and after 5year game been dev... can you Change MC name?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
haha.. after sleep for 6hour finally done download... so i guess tomorrow i gonna go my local Registrar change my name to Byron! hahaha cause i cannot find how change name in the game... hmm swear saw it done before... hm

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes