• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi, there is Futa/Trans un this game?
One (fully avoidable) side character is a trans woman, but content with her is very limited. She isn't into guys, but there's a (repeatable) option to set up a threesome with her and a prostitute (or just watch the two of them go at it if you're into voyeurism).

If you're playing this looking for trans content only, you're likely to be disappointed.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
in one option but it says for grace to give what she finds to bailey even though she not hired yet im confused..
Yep I have this one too.
And one about cacaine bought for Bella and Carter but the scene ended up directly into Alice's car and now I'm back to office life with two quests involving cocaine while I only started one.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yep I have this one too.
And one about cacaine bought for Bella and Carter but the scene ended up directly into Alice's car and now I'm back to office life with two quests involving cocaine while I only started one.
lol wtf? i fixed mine by watching tv in the evening. i never did it before that so it never triggered the scene where she asks for a job. the cocaine one i went and got from the woman and went back to them idk who alice even is

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol wtf? i fixed mine by watching tv in the evening. i never did it before that so it never triggered the scene where she asks for a job. the cocaine one i went and got from the woman and went back to them idk who alice even is
alice is young girl which mc fucks occasionally (forgot how they met).

Reactions: Dr.lojovic1

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Reporting in, following izumi's love route and grace's dom route.
Izumi's house isn't on the map even though I've already been there.
Picked Grace for promotion btw.
Told Izumi she was the better pick so I lost rel when I promoted Grace.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reporting in, following izumi's love route and grace's dom route.
Izumi's house isn't on the map even though I've already been there.
Picked Grace for promotion btw.
Told Izumi she was the better pick so I lost rel when I promoted Grace.
just talk to izumi and you get back to good graces.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Good Game though couple of suggestions.
1. The Investment work barely increases weekly income ( whole day of effort makes 70k into 71k), Not worth it at all, Should make it 10x atleast. Plus there is no mention that the investment income depends on the available cash.
2. There is no Intro, Intro of girlfriend and Neighbor is also lacking, only when I was halfway the game did a dialog mention that she is girlfriend and Alice is neighbor.
3. The Fear thing doesn't have any incentive, you can have whatever it gives through relationship, there is no reason to go that route, and if you increase relationship it decreases fear and vice versa, it doesn't have to be that way, For example Grace's plot could be unlocked through fear first then Player can decide his/her route instead of grinding her relationship point to talk about that first opportunity, Although I would prefer Submission instead of Fear.
4. Game size is too large, Maybe use webp or other codec.
5. Psychology Bonus is Glitchy doesn't work on some character like Olivia, and the 200% bonus doesn't work at all i think.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
1. personal or actual work?
3. fear gives access to certain scenes like anal with bailey
When you get your own office, there is investment option, it says make money for yourself, that one. The Actual work gives Work Exp which is the way for promotion, but investment option is for increasing the weekly income from investment (Income= salary+investment), I had 70k weekly income, did a 6-7 hour of investment work, income went from 70k to 71k,.
And thanks for telling me about the 3rd point.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes