cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How you get the ending? After buying condo, I can have Grace ending but I can't find away to progress with izume.
Please someone help me out
well to get izumi and grace ending you need to have izumi maxed too, izumi solo ending (once it is added) most likely reqs that mc promoted her not grace.

Reactions: Jenzi800

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
I searched for compressed version but still i didn't get please some one send the compressed version because game having 9 gb

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Mia is ending 8, fear ending with grace, no pyschology V
for how to the main category is rel/fear, pyschology V, Izumi threesome, cum in/outside, finance III
just mix and match
ending 1-5 is rel ending, ending 6-11 is fear ending
So ... what you're saying is that those are the variables that determine the endings? I understand most of those but Psych V and Finance III seem kind of random to me.
Are those the only things I need to keep in mind? I didn't necessarily finish ALL of the content for the different characters and just jumped to the Grace ending to get Grace Ending 1 but I'm wondering whether finishing the rest of it will change things enough to the point where the ending changes.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So ... what you're saying is that those are the variables that determine the endings? I understand most of those but Psych V and Finance III seem kind of random to me.
Are those the only things I need to keep in mind? I didn't necessarily finish ALL of the content for the different characters and just jumped to the Grace ending to get Grace Ending 1 but I'm wondering whether finishing the rest of it will change things enough to the point where the ending changes.
Those are the conditions for the 11 varieties of ending currently in the game. Psychology V lets the MC manipulate others more easily and Finance III helps him deal with, you've guessed it, financial matters, both of which can impact the endings.

Once Izumi's endings and then the wider story endings are added, presumably other factors will come into play, but they don't affect the endings currently.

All of Grace's endings have Angela and Bailey just magically disappearing with no mention, as far as I have seen.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Those are the conditions for the 11 varieties of ending currently in the game. Psychology V lets the MC manipulate others more easily and Finance III helps him deal with, you've guessed it, financial matters, both of which can impact the endings.

Once Izumi's endings and then the wider story endings are added, presumably other factors will come into play, but they don't affect the endings currently.

All of Grace's endings have Angela and Bailey just magically disappearing with no mention, as far as I have seen.
Damn. Thank you. That saved me a lot of guesswork. Also thanks for thoroughly answering my question. That is quite literally all I needed to know.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It'd kind of make sense if smokey just tied in getting the new condo and Angela/Bailey being out of the picture. I noticed that you don't lose Rel points with Angela if you sleep over at the condo. Honestly, the only reason to go back to the apartment after you get the condo is because that's the only place you can access the garage. It just feels like it's already been implemented for Byron to just completely leave them behind, it just needs the writing to back it up.
It could kind of make for a convenient set-up for how Angela and Bailey just disappear out of thin air with no explanation for the current endings.

uwunya69

Aug 6, 2021
I've seen this mentioned a couple times, but no clear solution: Clicking Angela's opportunity tab after a certain point (I think confronting her about the drinking) causes an error. Below is the code. How can this be either avoided or fixed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Izumi's coversation is not triggering for me even though i work in office all stats with Izumi is full except fear Can anybody help please??? image_2023-05-30_122304916.png

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Izumi's coversation is not triggering for me even though i work in office all stats with Izumi is full except fear Can anybody help please??? View attachment 2660914
This is a conversation that happens before he gets promoted and get his own office, hence, Izumi sitting on his old desk, (now Bailey's desk). I'm not sure how this quest was not completed before the others....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've seen this mentioned a couple times, but no clear solution: Clicking Angela's opportunity tab after a certain point (I think confronting her about the drinking) causes an error. Below is the code. How can this be either avoided or fixed?
next time either use spoilers or attach traceback.txt (it's in game folder) on your post instead posting whole error here.

anyways some fix was posted earlier (some pages ago) but dunno if it was for that, otherwise maybe next version fixes that.

GodofMasterba

Feb 10, 2020
well to get izumi and grace ending you need to have izumi maxed too, izumi solo ending (once it is added) most likely reqs that mc promoted her not grace.
I believe I have her Max. Does her ending trigger in condon like Grace? If not, where would that be? And about her sister, does she appear with the ending?

Thank for your help

CLanky

Jan 17, 2022
Can you unlock Grace Fear house scenes when doing Izumi promotion Fear route? On my end Grace has much higher fear, yet triggered scenes are normal.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe I have her Max. Does her ending trigger in condon like Grace? If not, where would that be? And about her sister, does she appear with the ending?

Thank for your help
well on ending i got with grace (promoted) was that izumi joined bit later to make party merry group.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes