Balance:

• Cars now give more daily morale
  • Spider - 10 morale
  • BMW - 8 morale
  • SLC - 8 morale
  • Pontiac 8 morale
  • Pacifica 5 morale
Improvements:
  • The condo computer can now do everything the living room computer can do. -- Added a use button (Including old special research options, checking micro cams, Grace's shorting the market quest, play video games)
  • Added an extra few lines of text to shorting Brown quest when Byron decides to short cover.
  • The parking location is accessible from the condo as well.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed Angela's opportunity bug where her opportunity panel isn't available anymore after a certain point.
  • Fixed micro enhancement pills now always give 100 hygiene when you sleep. (As indicated)
  • Fixed when checking old micro-cam videos on your phone it sometimes jumps to the living room afterward instead of the location you were at.

Mar 17, 2021
Are Ida endings planned?
This is from his discord, no immediate plans for Ida it sounds like, but new patron vote is planned.
  1. smokeydots06/02/2023 12:53 AM
    Because I plan on making a vote for the next character endings sometime this month, I've thought a lot about which characters should have endings.
  2. [12:55 AM]
    Due to some personal reasons I really need to get this game finished by the end of this year, I'm thinking only Bella and Angela/Bailey will have endings.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
That's disconcerting turn of events;a possibility that these ends (whoever they are associated with) will have a rushed look & feel?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's disconcerting turn of events;a possibility these ends (whoever they are associated with) will have a rushed look & feel?
prolly not unless endings are more detailed than grace and isumi.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compresed Android port of High-Rise Climb v0.93.1d with the cheat mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes