SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Review 0.1

Art 9/10: Wow.. the Cgs are something else, backgrounds, models, posing, animations,everything looks absolutely stunning, if you ask me to compare them to other developers, i would say that is on the same level as Lewdlab or Lust & Passion. The little down note are the stats and skills menus that are not at the same level as the 3d department, they seems kinda rushed.

Story 7/10: So we have a man with a goal to reach, but he wants to ? which relationships should he grow? and how? The premises seems kinds "i've already saw that 1000 of times" but there is actually a nice writing to support it. The story is already set to branch into so many paths that is actually surprising.

sound 0/10:I can only ear my dog whine cause she want to go out, but i'm here writing the review (i know, i'm a monster)

overall 7,5/10: This game will definitely fall into the AAA category with DoD, a wife and a mother, lily of the valley, dreaming of dana, anna exciting affection, DMD etc. There is a little of "rpg style" in it cause you have to raise your skills and not only relationships, but maybe with a little too much grinding.Sadly for me and happily for others, seems to be a netori/harem type of game without the ntr branch (so i will not probably play it anymore) but who knows, the game is open to so many possibilities that the only real issue will be the Dev time to develop each route. The game will be massive! so, best of luck to the dev.

View attachment 46025 Christian Bale of approval
Thanks for the in-depth review. You are right about the menu's, and I also have to admit that my photoshop skills are not where I'd hoped they would be. Six months ago, I knew nothing about 3D and my initial renders were horrible. Hopefully I can pick up HOW-TO-PS as I go. Regards to grinding, I will try to curve the talent points so that each one helps reduce the grind in some ways.

Reactions: yoyomistro

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the in-depth review. You are right about the menu's, and I also have to admit that my photoshop skills are not where I'd hoped they would be. Six months ago, I knew nothing about 3D and my initial renders were horrible. Hopefully I can pick up HOW-TO-PS as I go. Regards to grinding, I will try to curve the talent points so that each one helps reduce the grind in some ways.
you should be proud of your work, if you try to read some of my other review, you'll know that i try to be as objective as possible, if a game need to be bashed i will bash without discount and if a game need to be praised.. well you already red it in my review :D, even if a game is not exactly up my alley

Reactions: Scrichta

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations! I am convinced, this will be a great game. I instantly joined your Patreons yesterday (under a different name). I hope, many more will follow you.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017

Overview:
High-Rise Climb is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​

Updated: 03 December 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

<Download>
Windows: - -
Mac:
did you change the title from Corruption to High Rise?

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
A white guy named Byron, is this current year?
Wot? Byron is an English surname popularized by Lord Byron (1788-1824), a Romantic poet of great renown, and it became a given name due to him, as well, as people named their children after him. His only legitimate child was Ada Lovelace, a name you may know better as being purported to be the first female programmer, due to her work annotating and translating Menabrea's paper on Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine, to the point that her additions were recognized as valuable in and of themselves.

csw

Aug 5, 2016
Good intro. Renders are great. The research tree in the end really got me intrigued. Autobody training suit? X-Ray glasses? Invisibility suit? Hell yeah!!!!
Thanks for the warning, i was about to download this, not anymore :FeelsBadMan:

Oct 28, 2017
Sexiest blowjob scene i saw ever in a game.
Freehanded DT with previous eyecontact.
Its really topnotch- disappointed be some major games like BB or DMD with nearly no progression measured by the number of supporters i will give this one a chance- really nice work.

Aug 24, 2017
Wow, gotta say, good quality renders on this one. GOOD ANIMATION (bathroom BJ scene)... lots of options in talking and interacting with characters. Careful though... too many options/buttons can become stressful so gotta have a balance... seems complicated at first. Don't know how the story will unfold, I hope it would be good since that's my main interest. Now if the dev/s could add SOUNDS/music (*cough*you hear that BB*cough*), this could be a great quality game... this is what BB should be (because it makes big money I hear)... only thing better in BB are the models and the story I think.
Oh, almost forgot about the fetishes... I hope they don't forget about those since they are what gives the food flavor, so to speak.
Will keep an eye on this one, huge potential.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
hey @SmokeyDots , if you need help or some pointers with ui and general graphic stuff i can probably give you a hand (im a graphic designer), so pm me if you want some extra advice.

looks very, very promising, you're quickly getting everyone's hopes up haha.
good luck with the project!

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
So I have a question, and yes I have tried searching here and google. How do people find what the console cheats are? Without just random guessing.

Edit: Ok so I found it in this game in the script.rpy. Is that the same for every game or is there and easier way. Although changing any of the relationships does nothing really but it is nice to be able to change you will to max.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017
I support "Corporate Ladder" as the new name of the game rather than "High-Rise Climb". It evokes the game's setting better.

Sep 21, 2017
I guess this could tide me over...FUCK WE NEED an awesome SECRET AGENT ero-game!:FeelsGoodMan: ala james bond with a license to SLEAZE! no story just new missions (girls or women/comedy or serious :HeyGuys:) each and every time--you don't need to connect to any character except for the "team" (Q (can be a girl), moneypenny, M or K or Z or ñ :eazyHype:)... *sigh but life gives me lemons...but i need figs :tf:

Reactions: Feelx

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Wasn't this called Corruption yesterday? Btw looks pretty promising and quite polished already.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes