crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Wasn't this called Corruption yesterday? Btw looks pretty promising and quite polished already.
Yes it was, but we made some suggestions here and now you have a new name. Still a great start.

beohbe

Nov 30, 2017
smh why do white boys always say the best rapper is eminem. dude hasnt released fire for over a decade
It's not just white boys. Nearly everyone in the game knows it. The only reason more black rappers don't say it out loud (though most of em do) is because he's white and hip-hop is black culture. In fact, the only people I ever see diss Em are stupid millennial backpackers who wouldn't know good hip-hop if it was sucking their cock...

...Speaking of blowjobs, loved the one in this demo. Looking forward to future updates. :D

Last edited:

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
hey @SmokeyDots , if you need help or some pointers with ui and general graphic stuff i can probably give you a hand (im a graphic designer), so pm me if you want some extra advice.

looks very, very promising, you're quickly getting everyone's hopes up haha.
good luck with the project!
@SmokeyDots please take this guy up on his offer. I couldn't read any of the UI text at all. I had to put my face about an inch away from the screen to read all the little blue text.

Besides that, though, this game looks like it will be great if you stick with it :)

Reactions: crugh2112

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
@SmokeyDots please take this guy up on his offer. I couldn't read any of the UI text at all. I had to put my face about an inch away from the screen to read all the little blue text.

Besides that, though, this game looks like it will be great if you stick with it :)
I left him a message yesterday, but he’s probably been busy. I do plan on reworking the ui once I finish the building the environments for v.2. That way I can work on it while I wait for renders. It will only be small changes at first. Like I won’t touch the phone ui until I’m more confident in the department.

Reactions: Cameage

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Superb renders, really. Interesting mechanics, albeit bare-bones at the moment. Not much of story is written yet but the writing itself is decent and isn't a pile of broken gibberish. I'm excited to see more of the game! :evilsmile:

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Very promising concept and the models are beautiful... Let's hope it will get better and better...
ps: A walkthrough would be nice... so many interactable characters...

monstermuter

Oct 26, 2017
Yes it was, but we made some suggestions here and now you have a new name. Still a great start.
Still, the [game].exe called Corruption.
Anyway, this game looks sooo ambitious with all the social bars, the people, research, income stuffs. I hope the creator really can expand this to a great game.
And turning on the audio narrator is hilarious AF xD...

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I have to say, the renders for this game look superb. And it's shaping up to be a great game in other areas too, best of luck to you (also I'm super exited for any Izumi content, breaking down her workaholic principals to have some fun [hopefully])
There will be some Izumi content in the next update.

I've had the story planned out for almost a year now. Here's a rough breakdown of upcoming content.

Some of the girls with have an affinity to certain talent points/ideas so to speak and each 1st talent point will start a quest chain with certain characters. For example: Izumi will be tied to the engineering tree, Ida, the biology tree, a new minor character, the psychology tree, and Bella the finance tree. Some will have more sexual content than others, but they will all get equal amounts of content in the next update. I will use the discuss past, present, and future buttons in the interactions menu to show more of the back story to every single character.

Anyways a more in-depth look at the planned content will be available for public on my patreon.

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Congrats Smokey on making this, its one of the best v0.1 games I have ever seen. The renders are great, the setting is great, and most importantly, it has a good amount of content.

The only thing that bugged me was the text. Dark grey on light grey, especially on the corners where it fades and the background is also dark grey, it makes things quite unreadable.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes