Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I love the new logo... mainly because it looks like something that could appear in WWE SmackDown Live. (LOL)

Happy new year for you too, Smokey... and for all the other people who enjoy this game.

Reactions: SmokeyDots

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I love the new logo... mainly because it looks like something that could appear in WWE SmackDown Live. (LOL)

Happy new year for you too, Smokey... and for all the other people who enjoy this game.
You sound like a good friend of mine. He won’t shut up about wwe either :p. Happy New Years.

Reactions: Viatovic

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Does Dole's link fix the bug in Angela's massage scene? I downloaded the version in post #1 which has 1 bug I've found so far, the extracted folder is name v0.1a. Missing quotes on line 760 of script.rpy. Not missing much, only 1 image but that one's a nice one that we shouldn't be missing...lol

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Does Dole's link fix the bug in Angela's massage scene? I downloaded the version in post #1 which has 1 bug I've found so far, the extracted folder is name v0.1a. Missing quotes on line 760 of script.rpy. Not missing much, only 1 image but that one's a nice one that we shouldn't be missing...lol
I didn't know about that bug I'll check up on it.

goofdoof

Nov 29, 2017
Very promising plot. Aspirational yet realistic. So far dev has nailed the NYC feel to the characters and surroundings. Impressive UI with lots of room to grow the game into it - keep up the good work!

Reactions: SmokeyDots

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not dead yet, motherfuckers.
Not anytime soon I hope, I already have some content planned for v0.3. This first patch with everything it entails has just been a lot more work than expected. Going back through 10k lines of code was very time consuming to say the least.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A wild guess, but maybe it got delayed? :confused:
The title is:
So probably you are right. @klx Do you still have access at the patreon posts?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hate to do it...
Patrons only
Feb 3 at 4:54am
Just finished a 16 hour renpy programming session to really try out to you guys on the weekend. The bugs/troubleshooting got me... I need one more day.

So yeah he's done with update just bugfixing the shit out of it, because he rightfully admits he's totally new to the coding aspect of game making.

Should be out at some point this weekend.

Gobber

Dec 10, 2017
There is something wrong with the build. Script errors everywhere with conversation pictures. I got stuck at the office when the interface disappeared.

Mitran

Nov 16, 2017
This game has a lot of potential and I like it so far but sadly this last build is filled with bugs.
I risked at first with my old save but was stuck in a loop after the date at the bar the next day I'm back at the apartment the day before. Not a problem since I was warned beforehand. So I started a fresh game but many conversation choices result in errors with some people and the game crashed the first night after I clicked to talk to the girlfriend while she was asleep. So since I don't want to have to restart the game every 2 minutes I'll wait a bit before I continue.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But yeah some of you modder types should be good brothers and get with him and give him some helpful advice or something because guy seems to be trying real hard but seems to be struggling quite a bit with figuring out the coding aspect of renpy due to being new to it, and obviously the game he is making is a heck of a lot more complex than your standard everyday renpy visual novel.

Would be a top-tier level thing going forward if he can figure out the code aspect.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes