FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Renders are generslly great (although Ajay looks like he is made of plastic) but man is it buggy. I would wait for a patch before trying this. Lots of possibility here though so so I hope the dev keeps at it.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I ultimately for better or worse decided to change certain ways the game was coded before to a completely new way so it’s more scale-able. This might have been an overall negative... I did test it a lot ... but it’s very hard to get every scenario. I really did think it was playable... but it currently doesn’t look that way. Give me a couple of days for a patch , I might know a simple fix to the majority of issues.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
if this is useful the game crashes in the bedroom of night one if you select angela when she is in bed.

thanks for your efforts

D

Deleted member 136881

Renders are well done, unfortunately there isn't much to do (yet), regardless it looks promising.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
I'm keeping an eye on this one. Early build and not too much content yet, but the renders are fantastic and the setting seems very promising. Great work so far!

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
You won me as patron. Amazing renders, that can mess with the big guys out there and I think your setting works really well. I can't wait to get my hands on Izumi and Grace as the evil boss.

I don't know about the events with the red pill, I mean it is a cutthroat business do we need some evil power pills in there?
I hope, that we can still hang out/work out with the ladies just based on a high enough fear level.

Overall good luck! I think that you are really onto something!

Aug 13, 2016
My favourite game out there, beside Babysitter.

Love the renders and the story also seem promising. When the overall is good, the bugs are not really important, don't worry about it. And I guess I already told you I'm a big fan of Bella! :D

Thank you for putting this game out smokey, and keep it up!

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I said it from the start, this game is going to be good, but there are some problems with this update. When I try to chat with Olivia at the office I get an error, also when I access my phone I can't find a way to shut it down. Is there a button that I didn't see?

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Okay, so I played 2.0 now. I loved it, real fun, I look forward to 3.0. That said, I did note all these bugs (Most have been said before, but here it is all in one place)

-Selecting Angela sleeping in bed results in crash, morning or night, any day
-Olivia chat crashes game, any day, any option
-Bella at desk image not found
-Pulling down Angela's panties after spreading legs in massage crashes
-Finishing Angela or Alice's path ends up taking you back to the start of the chapter. Don't know if it was just the end of the chapter or if there were supposed to be more days or what.
-During the date with Angela, once you get the "Drink more" (Or whatever) prompt, the buttons for "Talk about Everett" and "Casual Conversation" sit on top of it like a mess
-Opportunity about Grace and the boss listed as if I had seen a scene I had not, and am not sure is even in the current version

Otherwise, everything's perfect. I really love it, and I'm glad I kept an eye on it. The new UI is a massive improvement (Though maybe make the "Done" button in phone different; it's sort of oddly placed.) I'd also maybe make the text on the conversation options (The white bars) black because it's a bit hard to read before you scroll over them. Otherwise, if you keep up like this and fix the bugs you'll definitely have won a patron. Best of luck on it, I look forward to more.

Though, a couple questions; was there supposed to be more, or does Chapter 1 end with the date or whatever? Was there more to the massage or did it just glitch before she stops you? And most importantly - is this heading in an NTR direction? Because with the "Past" talk with Angela, the visual for it, and Everett showing up I sort of get that impression. But again, fantastic work.

Reactions: pappypop

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I've played a little more and I have some questions now. In order to meet Alice you have to ditch Angela? And also the changelog mentions some events, what triggers them? Are they stat triggered or random?

Oh, and I noticed something else. When you do research it doesn't consume time, which is good, but after the second level up you can't go to the third. I currently have 103% in research but I can't do the third upgrade.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Ok, I've played a little more and I have some questions now. In order to meet Alice you have to ditch Angela? And also the changelog mentions some events, what triggers them? Are they stat triggered or random?

Oh, and I noticed something else. When you do research it doesn't consume time, which is good, but after the second level up you can't go to the third. I currently have 103% in research but I can't do the third upgrade.
I'll also second this and again repeat what I asked about the end of the date being the end of the chapter or whatever. With just one extra day of play and it not even being at work, I'm confused to see how I can even get any of the added gropes or whatever because I just don't have the time to get Isumi or whoever up on relationship like that. It seems like there was supposed to be a couple free days after and not just a locked-in Saturday.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Hold on guys than that is a big problem Chapter 1 is suppose to be 5 days long let me release an update for it.

Reactions: meh1989

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
No. I'm on the Windows version. Once the after-date bedroom scene finishes, or you go to sleep once Angela leaves after the Alice option, it immediately goes to the mystery woman waking you up in your sleep and takes you back through the skill selection. It even recognizes you already distributed your point and doesn't give another. Got it from the Mega link in the OP here, if there's a version difference.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Thats really weird let me work up a quick fix because I just tested on my pc and was able to progress.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Thats really weird let me work up a quick fix because I just tested on my pc and was able to progress.
That's very appreciated and I'm very impressed how attentive to it you are, it's awesome. Also, refer to my previous post, I logged all the bugs I got/most of what people mentioned. Hate to overwork you but maybe look at these while you're at it.

-Selecting Angela sleeping in bed results in crash, morning or night, any day
-Olivia chat crashes game, any day, any option
-Bella at desk image not found
-Pulling down Angela's panties after spreading legs in massage crashes
I mention it because, while I don't know coding well at all, these in particular just seemed like misplaced files or references/calls rather than like a full issue so they'd probably be a quick fix. Thanks again.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
That's very appreciated and I'm very impressed how attentive to it you are, it's awesome. Also, refer to my previous post, I logged all the bugs I got/most of what people mentioned. Hate to overwork you but maybe look at these while you're at it.

I mention it because, while I don't know coding well at all, these in particular just seemed like misplaced files or references/calls rather than like a full issue so they'd probably be a quick fix. Thanks again.
Ok I found the problem it was in the script transition from prologue to Ch 1. I was just testing Ch1 independently... let me batch up all the fixes together... than retest what everyone has submitted to me.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes