markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
At the moment you can "get" only Izumi. The Grace path is a dead end. Another wrong thing in the game, romance depends only on promotion. You can't romance Izumi and promote Grace. Or if you play the other path and Grace is more your type but you acknowledge that she's far beyond Izumi brain-wise, you're doomed, there is no gameplay for you. Aka, both girls are only after the money.
Grace might be beautiful and sexy but izumi is a goddess:love:...from a professional stand point, Izumi was better fit for the job anyway and her content simply brought more to the table. Can't wait for v6...hopefully it has some bella content aswell as the teased angelica/olivia threesome:love:

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
After you have talked to Bella, you should talk to Grace or Izumi , according to the walkthough. When/Where does that happen?

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
After you have talked to Bella, you should talk to Grace or Izumi , according to the walkthough. When/Where does that happen?
Possibly it's the Smartbox thing, you ask izumi to gather data, then you study it and you discuss about it with bella before meeting the two Smartbox ppl

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
ssibly it's the Smartbox thing, you ask izumi to gather data, then you study it and you discuss about it with bella before meeting the two Smartbox ppl
How/When can I ask Izumi about that? Every-time I approach her there no new things to chat about and no opportunity available.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
How do you get past the Angela Opportunity where you have to talk about her past, present, and future? I already talked to her about those but nothing else happens. I click on opportunity when options pop up but just get a fading screen and returns back to the options.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
You need to have work high enough, to get your second promotion
I have already got that, I have already done the first three steps, but I don't know how to talk to Grace or Izumi

• Follow the quest chain in Jack's Opportunity after he goes into your office and talks about the promotion
  • Go on Jack Boating Trip on SATURDAY
  • Talk to Bella
  • Talk to Grace or Izumi

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I use to be one of his patreons due to financial difficulties had to end my support
Smokey always try’s to do a lot and his timing is off with 10 days to 2 weeks best way to contact him on community page he rarely answers post page

Reactions: Malkovichi

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I wish someone just send him a message on the community pAge on patreon to know he is okay
Quick update I left him a message I hope Smokey it will respond

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes