Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
It's just there not much in Angela's personality that attracts me. She is neither as intelligent as Izumi or as obedient as Grace.

Reactions: cg3985

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
It's just there not much in Angela's personality that attracts me. She is neither as intelligent as Izumi or as obedient as Grace.
It's because it's the start of the game. The random guy has a random GF. Later he becomes rich and gets a trophy wife.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Well after some time waiting for response from Smokey I can think of three things or he is burn out with the project -technical difficulties with coding,abounded the game or something serious happened in his personal life
Hope we learn the truth but I think he will lose a lot of support and money if I was him I will try to get somebody to help with the project this my favourite renpy game very sad to see things go this way

xoxo44

Aug 14, 2017
Well after some time waiting for response from Smokey I can think of three things or he is burn out with the project -technical difficulties with coding,abounded the game or something serious happened in his personal life
Hope we learn the truth but I think he will lose a lot of support and money if I was him I will try to get somebody to help with the project this my favourite renpy game very sad to see things go this way
I start to warry about him now. No information for 3 weeks. Hope there's nothing bad happened to him in his personal life.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
I honestly really like this game. The models are sexy as fuck and realistic enough (not having huge ass boobs and shit), the story progresses nicely and has pretty clear goals for you as showed in the opportunities tab, each route has their own uniqueness and the rewards are awesome, the sex animations are great, and I'm glad they have a sexy asian girl which is actually really hard to come by in these kinds of games. Great job Smokeydots, and I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Nottravis

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I sincerely hope Smokeydots is alright. It'd be a shame for this game to get abandoned considering how amazingly hot the girls are, the animations, and how the character development has been coming along. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Nov 1, 2018
It was the very same for the V5 release. Smokey exploded his deadlines and fake death until release...
With ICSTOR, Smokey is one of the best in the industry and I love his work and style.

Giving his Patreons a few intels on deadlines and delays are just a matter of respect and decency and I can't get why he keeps us on the dark, even fearing for his life each time...
Instead of hiding in a cave because, just tell us what's happening and we will understand and be relieved since we are, at the very end, all fans of his work.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So is Angela's opportunity glitched or can we talk about the past, present and future again later? I spoke to her about all three during the prologue and now it wants me to talk to her about them to get to know her better after our trip to the bar.
If I need to start over I'd rather know sooner than later haha.

Nov 1, 2018
Last contact was 3 weeks ago on his patreon page when he said that he got a little delayed and will release in "a few days".
Actually, not the first time he goes radio silent after a major deadline miss.

For the 0.5 release, he made a "Sorry Post - Just a few more days" a week after the deadline and get silent for a month until release.
We start to know him.

But he's pissing of his patreons by giving no news. We don't care for the delay, we are angry by the no news after deadline treatment...

Reactions: Alex26788

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Last contact was 3 weeks ago on his patreon page when he said that he got a little delayed and will release in "a few days".
Actually, not the first time he goes radio silent after a major deadline miss.

For the 0.5 release, he made a "Sorry Post - Just a few more days" a week after the deadline and get silent for a month until release.
We start to know him.

But he's pissing of his patreons by giving no news. We don't care for the delay, we are angry by the no news after deadline treatment...
Don't blame him! You can't imagine how hard is it to make a game

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Well I left a post on his last message if by 24.03 he have no curiosity to let us know what is going on I be dropping my support I am worried for him not the project but is stupid to not let us know if you have any problems...Smokey already lost at least $100 in subscriptions

Nov 1, 2018
Just a "Hi - Sorry guys. I'm having trouble in A/B/C and I couldn't face you with my failed deadline trying to get it right ASAP. I'm currently on X and I'll try to finish it for MONTH. Keep you posted and thank you all for your support!" would be more than enough!
It takes 5 min and it reassure everyone...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
cant say im not a scab seeing as i cant donate for this sadly but i would be lying if i said i wont be depressed to see this abandoned i have been checking on this off and on looking at updates and trying it from time to time would love to see this keep going but he could have just hit a road block with the writing, if that ends up being the case, DONT GIVE UP !!!

Reactions: Malkovichi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes