• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.6a!

PC (441MB): - - - -
Mac (438MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017

Thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dayum son..y'all sure get alot of content for your pirate bucks with this update...been playing for half hour and barely scratched the new content surface...lol

Reactions: botc76

koberealking

Oct 30, 2018
With all the different paths it would be nice if we could title saves to remember which is which. Not necessary by any means but would be a useful feature

Nov 1, 2018

Long Live and Prosper!
And Love and Hug to Smokey :love:

Jul 30, 2018
ok i think there is a serious screw up in the script after eshe comes in offering the deal with her company even if you refuse both times you still get bella bitching you out and jack telling you you think with your penis i think this is a serious FK up

light03

Feb 26, 2018
looking forward to the day i can dump Angela and hook up permanently with Izumi..who is of course the superior dame...she is my perfect Asian-Hottie..
Yes, probably already discussed, but I can not help but notice that some part of the games where the MC is married / have girlfriend do not like most players. I do not understand why the developers begin the story in this way. Very many people do not like this wife / girlfriend, but the game imposes it, forcing them to “cheating” with the ones they like. The game is beautiful, except for this part. It would be much nicer just to start a relationship with the girl you liked, instead cheating your girlfriend with her.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Got an error the morning after first date with Angela.
It's a small cheat, but I fixed it by changing this line:
call physical_xp_gain (- 1, 1) from _call_physical_xp_gain_7
to
call physical_xp_gain (1, 1) from _call_physical_xp_gain_7
in two places in sleep.rpy.

Reactions: SmokeyDots

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Bug: Bella and Jack are mad about the doing the Smartbox deal, but i rejected it.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes