• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes, probably already discussed, but I can not help but notice that some part of the games where the MC is married / have girlfriend do not like most players. I do not understand why the developers begin the story in this way. Very many people do not like this wife / girlfriend, but the game imposes it, forcing them to “cheating” with the ones they like. The game is beautiful, except for this part. It would be much nicer just to start a relationship with the girl you liked, instead cheating your girlfriend with her.
total agreement..the one thing that would make this truly great is if we could select our dame..or are given the option to dump the one we are given at the start.
oh..hey now..finally managed to open the talk to Angela about her drinking opportunity..and the options during it... our wish may be fulfilled in the future :O

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm really stuck with much of the new content also, can't progress with many of the story-lines and usually i never get stuck in games like this. Boat is bugged, sex at pool never happen, massage is refused, no Bailey BJ at sofa, no Layla event at mall, No Grace BJ and finally no new meeting at work on Monday..

'

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm really stuck with much of the new content also, can't progress with many of the story-lines and usually i never get stuck in games like this. Boat is bugged, sex at pool never happen, massage is refused, no Bailey BJ at sofa, not event at mall, No Grace BJ and finally no new meeting at work on Monday..

'
there is ALOT..i'm on my 4th Rush album plus Genesis Duke..thats ALOT of content for one update..you'll get to it..lol..in about 3 hours..HAHAAA!!

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
If i buy the boath i only see the boat is bought but if i go too the shop again i don't see it. I see then alone that the boat 50k cost...

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
If i buy the boath i only see the boat is bought but if i go too the shop again i don't see it. I see then alone that the boat 50k cost...
I'm having the same issue. Can't seem to buy the boat. It just tells me to wait for tomorrow and then still says it's 50k :/

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, the boat doesn't work.

Other issues I have found

- Sex with bailey at the pool (after you beat her and have sex the first time) crashes the game. I know she is good, but damn.
- Bella and Jack both think I did the box deal, but i didn't.
- X-Ray glasses dont work on jack (not a bad thing, really lol)
- Some stuff for the mall girls dont work. Doesn't say what decreases relation on them and on Madison says "image 'chat9bora' not found" so the Music option doesn't show. Some words under the relation stuff doesn't show for Airi and Madison (Sports, Fashion, that stuff). One of the relation things is gone for Sara (she just has 8 of the 9, Fashion is missing). error when talking to the blonde stranger at the main area.
- Morale keeps going up (didn't it max at 100?, mine is over 160 lol).
- The walkthrough said new conversations with the girls when you have xray glasses, but there aren't any.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah, thought i got the boat to work again when the option to buy reappeared just now, after I bought one the first time and it disappeared. Just that this time it costed me 2 mil and still I don't have a friggin boat next morning..

Anarial

May 9, 2018
- Morale keeps going up (didn't it max at 100?, mine is over 160 lol).
- The walkthrough said new conversations with the girls when you have xray glasses, but there aren't any.
Morale is tied to your Body skill now - with Body 5 your Morale cap is 180. That said, there's a bug with the Restaurant where eating the food will reduce your Morale to 100 if you're above 100.

There's a lot of new conversations with the xray glasses in Izumi's apartment, and some of the Interaction options at work are different (read: the topic of conversation is different, little else as far as I can tell) with the glasses on.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes