• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I've spoted some misspelled word.

*Saterday* (Saturday)
*Screemed* (Screamed)

That's the word I spotted when im reading the dialogue.

Pls fix grammar and spelling. (Also me), Im not good @ grammar also. So great game so far.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
How am I supposed to tell Bella about the Grant guy if all I get is the "shouldn't you be working?" convo all over again
bro, u figured it out.
u need to be a lvl 5 at work, get a promotion, go on jacks boat, and then he'll tell u that u will work with bella. after that u can aproach her in her workspace

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Nahhh. Im done in this game. So what about other girls like Lara, Ida, Boss Daughter & Wife. The update not really pretty much... Ahmmm. Not really exciting about what will happen next. No more opportunities. It's boring

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Is it possible to have two relationship routes with Grace and Azumi at the same time? Or those of fear ??
And it is possible to have the routes of fear and return to the one of relationship, and to be able to have the images again ???

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Hands down Izumi is one of the hottest Asians I've seen in an adult game. Besides that I really like the affair kinda stuff in this game. In most games you just fuck around, but here you have an actual girlfriend. Dialogue is also great and feels real. Though I dislike the grindy aspect lately and without a walkthrough or changelog you are basically lost. This game could easily be in the top 5 here if the updates were more frequently :confused:

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
guys where is the save file location? I've replaced everything I found in 2 "saves" fodler but the save does not appear, its still the old one even tho I deleted every file that was before in there..

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Hi all, let me ask something funny.:p
is there a way to get rid Angela?(i hate this girl):mad:
maybe pay someone for car accident or screw her a lot and die?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
i lower a lot her stats with the player and max her fear:devilish:
but she don't want to left from millionaire boyfriend:giggle:
ha ha seriously now any way to divorce her?:unsure:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
guys where is the save file location? I've replaced everything I found in 2 "saves" fodler but the save does not appear, its still the old one even tho I deleted every file that was before in there..
Win10
xxx\game\saves
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Corruption-1502136365

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
if Mac:

User > *youruserfolder* > Library > RenPy > HighRiseClimbxxxxxxxxx

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
My last save was just before the bathroom sex with Bailey so I started there but I haven't been able to get any of the new scenes with her, I've unlocked the pool but I'm not sure when (other then on Saturday) to go to the pool to meet her.

Also I have the massage option when I go to her room at night but it doesn't progress any further same with the couch scene on Sunday but I don't have the "Play with" option there yet.

Anything to help me out here would be much appreciated

Thanks

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
What time on the weekend days can you find Bailey at the pool?

So far every time I've gone only Alice and Aubrey are there, I've been with Angela and Bailey twice but just keep getting the same scenes.

Thanks

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
the boat buy bugs (maybe) or not.:unsure:
just click on money no the boat. the 50k :whistle:
wan't to see an ass? here you go :eek:

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I get a script error every time I try to chat with Layla at the mall. I also get a game ending script error when I click sex with Becky at the pool. Of course I can't click on the boat to buy it . I always get a "not enough money" response. There also seems to be no way to quit clicking on the meat when chatting with the waitress at the restaurant until it closes.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes