• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What time on the weekend days can you find Bailey at the pool?

So far every time I've gone only Alice and Aubrey are there, I've been with Angela and Bailey twice but just keep getting the same scenes.

Thanks
She is there on the weekdays, not the weekends.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, there is a exploitable, or broken mechanic with two of the characters I've found so far.

Bailey and Grace can both have their Fear and their Relationship stats be at 100.

Bailey's fear can be upped massively during the BJ scene on Sunday and you can do it twice if you time it right.
Then you spend the week talking to her in her room and undo the damage to her Relationship points, with no hit to the Fear.

Same with Grace, you can do the Fear Conversation and Grope her to raise her fear, but then you can spend some time calling her to your office to hypnotize her and build her Relationship points back up without losing the Fear Points.

Gyntop

Mar 21, 2019
The highriseclimb.exe file from the mega download link got sent straight to my virus chest when I tried to open it (threat name: IDP.Generic). Anyone else had this?

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
So, there is a exploitable, or broken mechanic with two of the characters I've found so far.

Bailey and Grace can both have their Fear and their Relationship stats be at 100.

Bailey's fear can be upped massively during the BJ scene on Sunday and you can do it twice if you time it right.
Then you spend the week talking to her in her room and undo the damage to her Relationship points, with no hit to the Fear.

Same with Grace, you can do the Fear Conversation and Grope her to raise her fear, but then you can spend some time calling her to your office to hypnotize her and build her Relationship points back up without losing the Fear Points.
These kind of things are really helpful because they aren't really bugs, but more of an over sight, I'll look into this.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi all, let me ask something funny.:p
is there a way to get rid Angela?(i hate this girl):mad:
maybe pay someone for car accident or screw her a lot and die?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
i lower a lot her stats with the player and max her fear:devilish:
but she don't want to left from millionaire boyfriend:giggle:
ha ha seriously now any way to divorce her?:unsure:
ahaahahha nice one (y)(y)(y):sneaky:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I really don't get this, I've been grinding for hours and have tried every possible combination with Bailey, fear and relationship but I still cannot get any of her new scenes, like I said before its as if the game is not recognizing that I've already had sex with her in the bathroom.

Can someone PLEASE help?

Thanks

Edit: Never mind, I just had to start from an earlier save and redo the bathroom sex scene again, now the new scenes are working, I just have to redo all the other stuff now

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry I've a problem. Once I save the game in fact it doesn't happened and in the folder Saves the new one doesn't appear.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Probably, one more bug. When I try to start any research (at home, in my office), it results in "Chapter 1: The Rise" scene.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Bugs (other than simple typos/grammar errors in dialogue) as I come across/notice them while playing and go through the code to verify and fix the issues:

===

izumi_mcoffice_sex.rpy lines 396 and 406 for the Izumi MC office quickie sex scene is passing the wrong variable:
Code:
$izumi_f = change_fear(izumi_r, -10) // Should be "change_fear(izumi_f, -10)"
===

BellaTalkScreens.rpy lines 280, 372, 406, and 417 calls the wrong function for modifying Bella's fear stat. Example line 280:
Code:
$ bella_f = change_rel(bella_f, 3) // Should be calling change_fear() instead
Also, line 417 has a bad argument variable name:
Code:
$ bella_f = change_rel(bella, -6) // Should be "change_fear(bella_f, -6)"
===

BellaTalkScreens.rpy line 386 has an extra tab that causes the call screen to not fire correctly and instead proceed to the bella_hang1_fear_skip code section:
Code:
label bella_hang1_skip:
    if glass_on:
        scene bellatalkglass
        with Dissolve(1)
    else:
        scene bellatalk
        with Dissolve(1)

call screen bella_hang1_skip_screen // Need to remove one indention
===

ShoppingTalkEvents.rpy line 941 calls the wrong scene (the X-Ray glasses version):
Code:
    if glass_on:
        scene hazelshoppingtalkglass2
        with Dissolve(1)
    else:
        scene hazelshoppingtalkglass2 // Should be "hazelshoppingtalk2"
        with Dissolve(1)
===

First time talking to Layla at the mall (in my case it was weekend evening at main area) results in an exception due to the sc_layla_hang1_done variable being undefined. Presumably an additional line should be added at ShoppingTalkEvents.rpy at line 249-253:
Code:
define sc_layla_hang_positive = False
define sc_layla_hang_locale = 0
define sc_layla_hang1_done = False // New line added
define layla_money_done = False
define layla_shopping_done = False
define layla_travel_done = False
===

Missing image error when talking to Madison caused by typo in ShoppingTalkEvents.rpy line 2023:
Code:
imagebutton idle "chat9bora" hover "chat9orao" action [SetVariable("sc_madison_hang_positive", True), SetVariable("madison_music_done", True), Jump("sc_madison_chat_control")] // Should be "chat9ora"
===

After beating Bailey at swimming and having sex with her, a Sex option is unlocked when talking to her at the pool again, and it tries to jump to a label (bailey_pool_sex) that does not exist in any .rpy file based on my search, nor anything similar. Maybe it's supposed to replay bailey_pool_swim_win_sex scene again instead? Without being able to say for sure, I just temporarily ignored it instead.
SwimmingPoolController.rpy line 187-189:
Code:
        if bailey_pool_sex_done:
            vbox spacing 2:
                imagebutton idle "phy7bla" hover "phy7blu" action Jump("bailey_pool_sex")
===

As has been mentioned multiple times, trying to buy the boat via the icon does not work, because it's actually jumping to buying the Chiron instead. items.rpy line 80:

Code:
imagebutton idle "/gui/items/boatopacity.png" hover "gui/items/boat.png" action Jump("chiron_buy") // Should be jumping to "boat_s_buy"
===

Bailey's weekend TV relationship BJ scene has an incorrect jump to the fear BJ stat change. bailtytvweekend.rpy line 1261-1267:
Code:
    call screen bailey_tv_weekend_bj_fear_screen // should be "bailey_tv_weekend_bj_rel_screen"

screen bailey_tv_weekend_bj_rel_screen:
    hbox xalign 0.5 yalign 0.9 spacing 100:
        frame:
            style_group 'mm'
            textbutton "Cum." text_style "menu_text" action  Jump("bailey_tv_weekend_bj_fear1") // Should jump to "bailey_tv_weekend_bj_rel1"
Also the relationship BJ stat changes are calling the wrong functions - line 1282-1283:
Code:
    $bailey_r = change_fear(bailey_r, 5) // Should be change_rel()
    $bailey_f = change_rel(bailey_f, -10) // Should be change_fear()

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
i don't know if this has been answered , to buy the boat you need to click on the 50k not the boat or the pic . Otherwise it will do nothing except reducing shit load of money

Kallikrates

Jun 3, 2018
I get a crash when sleeping. Saved just before it happens. Something about xp gain/loss. I'm running it on linux btw.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 426, in run
result = renpy.python.py_eval(code)
File "HighRiseClimb/HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "HighRiseClimb/HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'work_xp_gain' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/sleep.rpy", line 265, in script call
call physical_xp_gain (- 1, 1) from _call_physical_xp_gain_7
File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script
label work_xp_gain(gain, multi):
File "HighRiseClimb/HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 822, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "HighRiseClimb/HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "HighRiseClimb/HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 122, in apply
raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter gain has no value.

While running game code:
File "game/sleep.rpy", line 265, in script call
call physical_xp_gain (- 1, 1) from _call_physical_xp_gain_7
File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script
label work_xp_gain(gain, multi):
Exception: Required parameter gain has no value.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This update is fantastic. This game has gone from best of class engine to best of class content.

If only the dev would add a crypto wallet hash to the support page... I don't do Patreon anymore with the billing shenanigans and "trust and safety" team.

Reactions: Jdubya
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes