HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I got a bug with Alice. She calls me like every day if I would come to visit her and not only one time but 2-3 times. This way you can get full relationship- and love-points with her very fast.

And what's the deal with Angela? Personally, I don't like her. I have zero relationship- and love-points with her and would like her to be gone but she doesn't leave. Will this option be available in the future?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I got a bug with Alice. She calls me like every day if I would come to visit her and not only one time but 2-3 times. This way you can get full relationship- and love-points with her very fast.

And what's the deal with Angela? Personally, I don't like her. I have zero relationship- and love-points with her and would like her to be gone but she doesn't leave. Will this option be available in the future?
Well hopefully - I can`t stand her either and would love to "exchange" her with Izumi ... or Alice for that reason ...

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Well hopefully - I can`t stand her either and would love to "exchange" her with Izumi ... or Alice for that reason ...
Same here, Angela is dull and brings nothing to the story. Hopefully in the future there will be an option to dump her and to replace her with either Bailey or Izumi or whoever.
With this said, poor Smokeydots is doing what he can by giving us his 0.5c instead of the promised 0.6a. He puts us on par with his paying Patreons, he's certainly the first one who would like to see the 0.6a acceptable for delivery, but obviously for some reason it's not. No need to give us some horribly bugged, unplayable 0.6a

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? I'm combing through the pages and finding nothing. A pdf would be really appreciated! XD

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
ALl of the girls are so goddamn beautiful, ESPECIALLY Izumi and Bella:love::love:
The game is REALLY grindy but thats what the cheat mod is for:cool:

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? I'm combing through the pages and finding nothing. A pdf would be really appreciated! XD
You don't need to "combing through the pages". Just check out the previous page which is 87. Or you can always take a look at the first page.

Reactions: Kraze99

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Mui is sexy aswell...too bad there was no content with her. Would gladly trade Eshe for her. You don't see alot of asian girls in these games. Izumi and Mui (sp?) are the best I've seen...maybe Mia from anna schooldays aswell:love:

Futabamakoto

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys! How do I promote Bailey? Is it possible? Last scene I saw from her was the sex scene on the bathroom and nothing new for her as secretary aside from the event that leads to the negotiation with those two women.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do or if I have completed a character's content

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just had to level up Work

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
there should be a way to get both zumi and grace
each time a game splits content that way it ends up abandoned
only renpy stories get away with it
there far too many ways to extend branches and far to few paying customers...

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
there should be a way to get both zumi and grace
each time a game splits content that way it ends up abandoned
only renpy stories get away with it
there far too many ways to extend branches and far to few paying customers...
At the moment you can "get" only Izumi. The Grace path is a dead end. Another wrong thing in the game, romance depends only on promotion. You can't romance Izumi and promote Grace. Or if you play the other path and Grace is more your type but you acknowledge that she's far beyond Izumi brain-wise, you're doomed, there is no gameplay for you. Aka, both girls are only after the money.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes