Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So uh, Im stuck in two parts of the game
1) I need to call Izumi to my office to confront her about her being on my computer, but whatever I call her the option doesnt appear
2) Every time I click in Angela Opportunities a error log appear

May 7, 2021
I saw someone talk about a realtor and a condo, but I haven't encountered anything like that. Is there something I need to do to trigger it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Latest update is good ?? Any bugs and other problems ?
some on angela and angela's opportunities.

Is this mission complete?
it's evergoing mission so yes and no.

Earn 15 mil, then the MC should get a phone call from the realtor and the condo become available on the map.
which should be pocket change for mc by now unless has been loyal employee and doing only official work not own sidebusinesses. player's choice.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
so question, i promoted izumi and have progessed to the point where i can go to grace's house. except everytime i try to enter it shows the message as if im not allowed yet. any solves?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so question, i promoted izumi and have progessed to the point where i can go to grace's house. except everytime i try to enter it shows the message as if im not allowed yet. any solves?
maybe wrong time of day. did grace give you location etc?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Researching the invisibility suit and getting some lockpicks will allow you access for rape-y content. For other scenes I think (from memory here so could be wrong) you need to have her boyfriend invite you over.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For some reason the boss told me to give some report to Bailey, but everytime I try to talk with her nothing happens.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
For some reason the boss told me to give some report to Bailey, but everytime I try to talk with her nothing happens.
Out of memory, in this case, your questlog is your friend and it says you should talk to Izumi first to prepare the documents, while Bailey will sort them like you want.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
There are some bugs with Izumi content in her flat this time and I think the main reason is a advanced defining of the house actions like done in "GraceHouseActions.rpy". Her 'Controller.rpy' seems to have handling issues when christmas event starts and is spreading those issues.
piano still has some issues when not in x-ray and later when in x-ray.
sleep over at weekend skips time to wednesday.
sleep over during week... she stays in bed till 12:30? without morning shower but still is at work.
At this stage of development, info about release updates in regard to engineering (Izumi's 'AI trader',etc.) would be appreciated.

condo shower = 1 hour and it's penalty table sucks your income.

Grace content at home is without error and I only got two sex options in her shower this time which seems related to your previous choices about forcing sex and sex with her consent. Her love route seems to have been changed to none existent.

For Izumi and Grace an undecided route previous fixed choice seems to be an issue later on.
Most error messages could be ignored but seem to provoke multiple issues for further progress with that char. So, it seems the quest log is an issue. e.g. hacking ability at early stage, usb and the option to talk about with Grace (resist? till which defined time? restaurant talk? she mentioning it at the meeting?) Mentioning the usb stick at the earliest stage, even when on love route with Izumi messes with each and every quest later in game

Last edited:

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
Researching the invisibility suit and getting some lockpicks will allow you access for rape-y content. For other scenes I think (from memory here so could be wrong) you need to have her boyfriend invite you over.
i advanced into a point in story where i have patched things up between grace and izumi. supposedly i should be invited into grace's house now. but whenever i try to enter by knocking it doesnt allow me

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed by posts on here other people are having issues with Izumi in the office not having sex with her. Do you need to promote her to get the option besides groping at her desk? I have a higher relationship with her and the MC has had sex with her at her house. I've searched posts on this forum but can't seem to find an answer. The WT is only good through v0.6. Sorry if this has been answered on here already.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've noticed by posts on here other people are having issues with Izumi in the office not having sex with her. Do you need to promote her to get the option besides groping at her desk? I have a higher relationship with her and the MC has had sex with her at her house. I've searched posts on this forum but can't seem to find an answer. The WT is only good through v0.6. Sorry if this has been answered on here already.
if you promote her then you get sex with her earlier but otherwise doesn't matter.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
if you promote her then you get sex with her earlier but otherwise doesn't matter.
I promoted Grace instead and the only time to have sex with Izumi is the 3some in Bryron's office. Other than that you don't get the option at her desk except to grope her. Depending on relationship or fear points you either compliment her looks or pull down her skirt and get yelled at. Unless I'm missing something.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes