Sep 23, 2021
guys can you tell me something how do i do this mission please?

and then there are other languages for the game besides this one?
Angela quest is unfinished, it's been mentioned several times in this thread including the post just before yours - . <. It'd help that the author would tag the game like other unfinished quests but so far hasn't.

Reactions: Domenico85

WayneGa07.

Sep 10, 2021
Do I have to re-download the entire game every time there's a new version?
Can anyone tell me how to properly upgrade these games?
Thank you very much!

dexter5555

Feb 20, 2021
Oh thanx bro, by the way, how do you confront Angela being drunk? or confront Izumu in the office? i can't do both of it.... and no help ingame :'(
Edit: i don't know why but the save can't be loaded, i looked for appdata but can't find previous saves in renpy :'(
When you download save files theie name changes. Some numbers get added in front so remove those numbers from save file and rename the save file like 3-1-LT1.save where 3 is page number and 1 is box number.

Sep 23, 2021
Can you bang girls like Charlotte(Boss daughter) and Hazel(Schoolgirl at mall)
No, not as far as I'm aware. There's no art assets for them at this time so it's basically Alice, Angela, Aubrey, Bailey, Bella, Grace, Ida, Izumi, Olivia, and Pei who can you can have some form of interaction. You also have Eshe's scenes with either solo or with Grace depending on the route you went (the Grace scene is better).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I have to re-download the entire game every time there's a new version?
Can anyone tell me how to properly upgrade these games?
Thank you very much!
yes unless there's update only in op.

finished update yesterday and only new sexscene was in bella's bad path and plot advanced quite a bit with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Smokey usually release update patch along with full installation.
or several.

*still has bad memories of various releases between 0.8 and 0.821 needed to install to get full game*

Macklee

Mar 2, 2021
yes unless there's update only in op.

finished update yesterday and only new sexscene was in bella's bad path and plot advanced quite a bit with her.
A whole new update and the only scene is with one of the least likeable characters? *sigh*
Good game, but wont download the whole update only for that.

Reactions: Waldo666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A whole new update and the only scene is with one of the least likeable characters? *sigh*
Good game, but wont download the whole update only for that.
if you play many games then you will come up with that.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wow, so started playing the game and the very first scene is watching a LI get fucked by the Boss. Couldn't uninstall the game fast enough. Don't want to know what awaits me if I continue playing.

Sep 23, 2021
Wow, so started playing the game and the very first scene is watching a LI get fucked by the Boss. Couldn't uninstall the game fast enough. Don't want to know what awaits me if I continue playing.
Grace is married in the game, and it's part of the Blackmail plot if you go down that route and you can cuck her. Bella prefers 'bedroom' negotiations and until the latest update in was mostly implied but it's avoidable.

Sep 23, 2021
Can someone please help to tell me how to unlock the bar?
Follow the Alice/Aubrey quest eventually it gives a choice to head out to the bar from an Alice dialogue (don't exactly remember when as it's been a while since I did it) and you end up in the bar with a few different choices involving Alice, Aubrey or Pei.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no lis (wifey might be close) since mc is only after pussy.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes