VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
you play a female in this game. I thought you have a nonidentical twin sister and the mc was a guy lol

My 1st playthough was polygamy F-F. Now i am doing a poly M-F run. its a fun game. Very nice and detailed encounters and scenes. characters are fun and story left me wanting more. cant wait til the next update!
Nah, I'm not the developer you want if you're looking for male main characters. There are already way too many of those and I'm all for the female protagonists (which is why every single game I have created has a female main character). Since you a going to do a second playthrough I assume you don't mind that female main character though. Enjoy your second playthrough (or however many playthroughs you end up doing. If you do one romance options per save, you'd need 6 save files)

Reactions: netsrac

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
You are welcome Bright Sun Studios, thank you for the Game! I know it is only V0.2 but you have way more stuff to keep the player interested than most v.05 -0.8 of most games. Normally I don't try anything less than V0.4 , but you guys got me hooked keep up the great work!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude the moment I want to the bathroom and a black mamba popped out din't even surprise me, I wasn't expecting anything less lmao. Seems kindoff strange to me that a place where intimate relationships are forbidden would have a glory hole that none of the head staff know about

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Dude the moment I want to the bathroom and a black mamba popped out din't even surprise me, I wasn't expecting anything less lmao. Seems kindoff strange to me that a place where intimate relationships are forbidden would have a glory hole that none of the head staff know about
What makes you think intimate relationships are forbidden at Lilium Academy? Because certainly aren't, as the school rules suggest (except between student and teacher). The whole idea of Lilium Academy is that they're extremely open to sexuality and sexual relationships & exploration. It isn't some strict school that tries to repress its students sexually. Quite the opposite, actually

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
What makes you think intimate relationships are forbidden at Lilium Academy? Because certainly aren't, as the school rules suggest (except between student and teacher). The whole idea of Lilium Academy is that they're extremely open to sexuality and sexual relationships & exploration. It isn't some strict school that tries to repress its students sexually. Quite the opposite, actually
Guess I misread 3rd rule or something, still strange about the whole glory hole business.

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Aaaand now, here´s the Question everyone awaits for (Drum roll):
Is there a updatet Walkthrough?
Cause my English is very bad, and i can´t decide the Answers very well :-(

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Guess I misread 3rd rule or something, still strange about the whole glory hole business.
I suppose it's a bit strange, but it hasn't been there long. And most boys don't know about it since the bathroom it's on on their side is never used due to the light being broken. Also, teachers don't use this bathroom. Most know about it, but simply allow it

Also, the 3rd rule is specifically about public sex. Obivously they aren't allowed to start fucking in their classrooms or in the hallways. But generally, sex is very much allowed and even expected

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Aaaand now, here´s the Question everyone awaits for (Drum roll):
Is there a updatet Walkthrough?
Cause my English is very bad, and i can´t decide the Answers very well :-(
There will be one eventually, I'm sure. Right now I'm working on a small bit of new content for version 0.2a (a patch that will fix some of the bugs in the game and add a small bit of new content, as I mentioned before). When that's finished, I'll create the walkthrough. But maybe someone else will have created one before that, we'll just have to wait and see

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Then i have to wait, but thats fine for me. Thx a lot.
Since there is no time limit yet, the game is perfectly playable without a walkthroug though. You won't miss anything, it'll just take a few more in-game days if you get the choices wrong. Most choices add 'affection' for the character you're talking with and each new conversation requires a certain amount of affection to unlock. So by making the right choices, you'll unlock the conversations quicker. But that's about it

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
It wouldt helped, when the Game showes what Effect the Decices had, like a little Heart in the upper right Corner with a Counter in it :))

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It wouldt helped, when the Game showes what Effect the Decices had, like a little Heart in the upper right Corner with a Counter in it :))
That's a possibility, but I don't think I'll do that. The game is meant to be played naturally without a walkthroug. Just answer what you think is the best option. I get some people want to know the 'answer' and for that there is a walkthrough. But if I show it in-game for everyone to see, there is almost no point in actually having choices. Everyone will always make the 'correct' decision since the game just tells you if you fucked up or not. If if you want to play without help and just role-play what you'd do in that situation, you'll feel compelled to try again if you can literally see something was the wrong decision.
So that's why having a walkthrough is a good alternative. Now everyone can choose if they want the 'answers' or not

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
I get that Point of you, but for me as a dump German it´s a Decision between almost *♂ÌÜ╝a«☼◙ and +c©a\«♣ß bevor google translator x'D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I get that Point of you, but for me as a dump German it´s a Decision between almost *♂ÌÜ╝a«☼◙ and +c©a\«♣ß bevor google translator x'D
man, don't make us look dumb
people even start to believe it :confounded:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure who does the bestiality patch but there is a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Dog/Bestiality/7.png'>:
File "game/bestiality.rpy", line 186, in script
"I get into position, move my head downards and swallow his entire penis up until the knot. When swollen like it is now, his knot is still too big for me."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Dog/Bestiality/7.png'.

There is no 7.PNG

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Not sure who does the bestiality patch but there is a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no 7.PNG
you have to install the current mod correctly
did you also install the images to the correct folder and not only the .rpy?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes