VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@the66

I only grabbed the bestiality.rpy and extracted it as I figured all of the images would of been in it. I added the image folder to the game folder.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@the66

I only grabbed the bestiality.rpy and extracted it as I figured all of the images would of been in it. I added the image folder to the game folder.
i assume the images in the mod are there for some reason ;)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Not sure who does the bestiality patch but there is a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Dog/Bestiality/7.png'>:
File "game/bestiality.rpy", line 186, in script
"I get into position, move my head downards and swallow his entire penis up until the knot. When swollen like it is now, his knot is still too big for me."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Dog/Bestiality/7.png'.

There is no 7.PNG
Did you update to version 0.2 of that mod? Because I saw there is one. The old version is probabl incompetable

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I just release a small patch for this game (version 0.2a) that fixes some bugs and adds some new content:

Enjoy, and don't forget to let me know what you think of the new content

Reactions: Mikedazz1

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@Bright Sun Studios Are you planning on doing something with the stats system later on ? It feels like there are no stats checks, so wandering around feels really empty and pointless, you just tunnel vision your LI at every turn.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios Are you planning on doing something with the stats system later on ? It feels like there are no stats checks, so wandering around feels really empty and pointless, you just tunnel vision your LI at every turn.
Some of the stats get used a bit more in the very patch/update I posted minutes ago (version 0.2a). I am planning to add many more checks in the future though, yes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I just release a small patch for this game (version 0.2a) that fixes some bugs and adds some new content:

Enjoy, and don't forget to let me know what you think of the new content
Thanks, added to OP.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Usually don't pay attention at tags and read short game intro in the first post instead. It should be more clear that this is female protagonist game. I am sure that it is pretty good and fair amount of people like it but it is not my cup of tea.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
States female protagonist under genre in the first post. Tags/genre spoiler are one of the first things I check so I don't get half way through a game and then find it has something I don't like. Except now that the tags have been changed you'll be getting crap dropped on you that you don't like a lot more now.

This DEV only does female protagonist type games.

Jun 16, 2018
The games good, but how come every game uses same characters? Seen the redhead before in other games (the clothes and hair and environments I understand). They seem to think of story and game mechanic first and character design an afterthougt

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
are you ever going to make a game with futa MC(hermaphrodite not shemale)?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Usually don't pay attention at tags and read short game intro in the first post instead. It should be more clear that this is female protagonist game. I am sure that it is pretty good and fair amount of people like it but it is not my cup of tea.
How 'll be more clear?

Reactions: the66
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes