Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Cheat code for version 0.153 (the version shared in this post):
fiona

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always:
  • Cheat code may be entered at night, and only once you're past the intro.
  • Type the code in lower case letters. Even though the game displays what you type in upper case, it distinguishes between upper and lower case behind the scenes.

Reactions: "CJ" and menatv

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I'm getting some somewhat random hangs in the game. (Version 0.153)
It happens once I click on Zoom and the animation for -1 Zoom happens. I cannot progress further from the binocular image. (Tried mouse click, enter, esc etc.) Reloading a game and trying again, gives me the same problem. I can only progress past these scenes by not using the Zoom functionality.
I believe I encountered something like this on earlier versions as well, but cannot remember the actual instances.

Does anyone else encounter similar problems and do we know if these sort of bugs are something PervyBunny fixes between versions? (I know we don't have a copy of the changelog here, but I'm hoping someone who's a patron may enlighten us.)

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hi mates, new release here:
Have a nice day!

PS: Sorry, but I don't know the changelog atm... I guess that the teaser image the dev published can help :)

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Cheat code for version 0.158 (the version shared in this post):
wet

As always:
  • Cheat code may be entered at night, and only once you're past the intro.
  • Type the code in lower case letters. Even though the game displays what you type in upper case, it distinguishes between upper and lower case behind the scenes.

Reactions: Drussler and "CJ"

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
did they finally add a hint system or something like a journal to help progress the story.(if this is the game im thinking of that didnt have anything in the way of helping the player it was just click on a room and hope something happened)

Feb 18, 2018
I am starting to learn what pattern to click on things and it is not near as bad. I also know to save the new version on top of the old version on my hard drive and I get to keep my saves that way. It is getting better with every release. I love the lollipop scene, LOL
Please explain how you do that: I tried to copy save files from previous version to last, but it doesn't accept it ... Thanks

Reactions: RedPyrate

anonymezaza

Jul 16, 2022
It's working fine for me with the windows 10 standard text editor. Double click on app.asar (or right click and open with) and choose your text editor from the list or open your text editor and drag and drop app.asar into it.
okay thx it’s « shy » for 0.175 if u want

Reactions: "CJ"
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes