4.20 star(s) 278 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Pinup #128 - Charlotte on Beach Swing [8k]
That's a WOOOOOOOOOOW picture. Charlie at her best.

And now, excuse me, I must check with my doctor my peacemaker batteries. I felt something unusual in my chest. It's probably nothing, but........................

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I understand what you're saying, but no one will force you to do anything. You can keep the relationship as father-daughter 100%. For me, Emma will only be a daughter Can't imagine her as anything else.Certainly there is a path to Emma But you don't have to choose it.
View attachment 2366436
I'm glad to read that, was wondering if all the attention I gave her was going to force me into something I didn't want in the end, cause yeah, I can't see anything other that a 'dad' relationship with Emma, especially with how she tries to push Charlotte and the MC together, would be fucked up. Damn I even pushed Lucy and Kaylah aside cause of that, I dread possible consequences.

Guess it means I prefer reading articles in playboy magazines :LOL:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The Alabama quote is because of incest. Daddy-daughter relationship, blood related or not, are a kind of incest.
Well, as it turns out, the "or not" is not the case in most countries :p :), though at least in some, if the girl is below 18, even if above age of consent, there can still be ways to take legal actions.
Not saying it will not be considered morally reprehensible, just not considered incest.
Sorry, could not avoid adding up to the jokes (though what I write is actually legally correct) :).
I find a lot of people seem almost obsessed by the whole Emma business, like if from that the World would end.
It is a game, and if we want to be precise, direct and honest, it is definitively one of the most chaste on F95, and anyway, DarkBlue was always very explicit on at least two things: 1) no harem, at a certain point the love interests are mutually exclusive; 2) no love interest path is forced, it depends from the choices (so, nobody is forced to chose Emma, is the idea is repulsive for them).

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, as it turns out, the "or not" is not the case in most countries :p :), though at least in some, if the girl is below 18, even if above age of consent, there can still be ways to take legal actions.
Not saying it will not be considered morally reprehensible, just not considered incest.
Sorry, could not avoid adding up to the jokes (though what I write is actually legally correct) :).
I find a lot of people seem almost obsessed by the whole Emma business, like if from that the World would end.
It is a game, and if we want to be precise, direct and honest, it is definitively one of the most chaste on F95, and anyway, DarkBlue was always very explicit on at least two things: 1) no harem, at a certain point the love interests are mutually exclusive; 2) no love interest path is forced, it depends from the choices (so, nobody is forced to chose Emma, is the idea is repulsive for them).
Hey, no need to explain it to me.

I have no problem with any content if it is fiction.

And my point was simply that Emma-MC relationship is a daddy daughter one. Step daddy if you want. But, again, irrelevant for the point.

Sep 3, 2020
Hey, no need to explain it to me.

I have no problem with any content if it is fiction.

And my point was simply that Emma-MC relationship is a daddy daughter one. Step daddy if you want. But, again, irrelevant for the point.
I agree with you my brother

I've always said that I don't care what a game has as long as it's optional

and if you are a person that likes Emma go for it I'm happy for you invite me to the wedding

but me personally I don't find Emma attractive she looks in act like a child and I only see her as a daughter

and although it annoys me sometimes how Charlotte treats the MC, especially in the last update

there is no denying that Charlotte is the best girl in the entire game

and I may go as far as saying she's the only girl that matters

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

and if you are a person that likes Emma go for it I'm happy for you invite me to the wedding

but me personally I don't find Emma attractive she looks in act like a child and I only see her as a daughter

and although it annoys me sometimes how Charlotte treats the MC, especially in the last update

Well, my interest in Emma is really not as a love interest, all my jokes aside.

I had explained how, as of the last update, none of the character makes much sense to me.

-Charlotte back and forth attitude towards MC after he risked his life to save Emma felt like a joke.
-Emma's childish behavior makes me feel she is 12.
-Suzy random hate for MC is simply bad writing at this moment.
-Lucy... hey Lucy actually makes sense. I think. Benefit of doubt? Sure lets go with that.

I really like this novel, but I have to remain objective when describing or analyzing it and the updates since the one revealing who was the stalker (included) have been bad.

Hey, at least police detective was hot.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

I know I kinda understood where she came from, the reaction she had when the MC snapped the neck of that creep in front of her, I mean, it's not everyday we see someone murdered in front of us, unless you're used to that. Combine this with the huge trauma she's dealing with, added with almost losing her daughter...

And well, she still created that distraction with the cops, she could simply have left him to his fate. But she didn't. At least in the end she understands, with Lucy and the agent, and she keeps pushing herself to interact with him, finally asked him to be her bodyguard and all that...

Dealt with some major trauma when I was younger, perhaps I see where she comes from, but perhaps I also see too much into that and you're right.

But I agree with your last sentence, I just don't see any other girl either, just ended the last update, was glad to see I did well not to fool around. Charlotte is worth it.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, my interest in Emma is really not as a love interest, all my jokes aside.

I had explained how, as of the last update, none of the character makes much sense to me.

-Charlotte back and forth attitude towards MC after he risked his life to save Emma felt like a joke.
-Emma's childish behavior makes me feel she is 12.
-Suzy random hate for MC is simply bad writing at this moment.
-Lucy... hey Lucy actually makes sense. I think. Benefit of doubt? Sure lets go with that.

I really like this novel, but I have to remain objective when describing or analyzing it and the updates since the one revealing who was the stalker (included) have been bad.

Hey, at least police detective was hot.
believe me, my brother if you read my past comments

you know I have my own problems with this game and story sometimes

but you know what I said just because a person has a problem with a certain part of a game or story that

it does not mean your are not a fan of the game

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 278 Votes