4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
So serious now...

I am near 100% on the same side what Wicked Garden has posted.

Not to mention she had to deal during the Event with two of her biggest Nightmares, the Media Mogul and the Actor and people are still thinking she should more open up to the MC?
After the event (this is my interpretation) her insecureness, fear, PTSD (call it what you want) interacting with a Man came back, and who is there?
"We" the MC, quite understandable that she is is again not in a happy mood being around him.

Also not to mention that she tried it a few times now, to talk "normal" with the MC and she was interrupted by....Emma.

So also i am pretty sure IF "we" are dealing with the Bad guys (however this will be, hopefully slow, painfully, bloody and gory) she will be shocked "if" we tell her, what "we" have done.
Because why?
It will show her "our" violent side and i don't think so, if she will be very happy about it...

I do understand, that Charlotte isn't for alot of people a LI, but this is the same for me if it comes to Emma.
I have 0 interest to have a "sexuell intercourse" with her, protecting her, be a Big Brother, or missing Dad....i am all in, but not more.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Charlotte really is a stubborn woman I can understand the reluctance she's been through so much I'd hope she can just this once reach out to the MC for help especially with this event she has to go to. But it seems like the MC will also have to help out the older daughter Suzi when she gets over her stubbornness what's with these women being stubborn? :LOL: I think the stalker is Zak the whole letter scene just how he was looking at her makes me think he's up to something.
Fully agree with the first part regarding women:p
While on the second part, i dont think Zak is the stalker..though he could be a pawn in a bigger game:unsure:

Reactions: Mormont

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
It's a slow burn ... she's getting there ... she'll get there - eventually. Sooner or later the MC will have a conversation with her and say something like this: "I get it that you look at me and see a big, scary guy. That's fine - I am a big, scary guy. But what you're not getting is that I'm your big, scary guy. Anyone out there who wants to hurt you or Emma has to get through me first."
Like. :)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So serious now...

I am near 100% on the same side what Wicked Garden has posted.

Not to mention she had to deal during the Event with two of her biggest Nightmares, the Media Mogul and the Actor and people are still thinking she should more open up to the MC?
After the event (this is my interpretation) her insecureness, fear, PTSD (call it what you want) interacting with a Man came back, and who is there?
"We" the MC, quite understandable that she is is again not in a happy mood being around him.

Also not to mention that she tried it a few times now, to talk "normal" with the MC and she was interrupted by....Emma.

I do understand, that Charlotte isn't for alot of people a LI, but this is the same for me if it comes to Emma.
I have 0 interest to have a "sexuell intercourse" with her, protecting her, be a Big Brother, or missing Dad....i am all in, but not more.
Yeah I am with you 100%. Emma is cute and all but I really only see her as a 'daughter' figure. am not really interested in Charlotte at all other than trying to gain her trust and hopefully get her to see that not all men are bad. Lucy is kinda my main girl right now. Especially after her opening up to the MC and showing her vulnerabilities. It was a sweet and maybe even a romantic moment in my eyes.

Off topic... I love your profile picture

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I am with you 100%. Emma is cute and all but I really only see her as a 'daughter' figure. am not really interested in Charlotte at all other than trying to gain her trust and hopefully get her to see that not all men are bad. Lucy is kinda my main girl right now. Especially after her opening up to the MC and showing her vulnerabilities. It was a sweet and maybe even a romantic moment in my eyes.

Off topic... I love your profile picture
i still feel like Lucy is keeping a secret just the way she acts

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
If you're looking for a fapfest type of game then you're in the wrong place. This "slow burn" is part of telling a good story, there's a plethora of games with more fucking than an actual story, this isn't one of them obviously and I'm cool with that. I've reached my quota on those type of games but I look to games like Hillside to hopefully find an engaging story and I've found that. From a logic standpoint you can't expect a woman with practically PTSD in Charlotte to just fall in MC's arms in 6 updates, and Emma doesn't even know how to interact with boys yet, the only boy she's ever cared about or crushed on was a douchy movie star. So now she's supposed to be just forget about all of that now that MC in there? Let's be real people.

If the pace isn't your thing or is frustrating then take a break from it, skip a couple of updates if you need to, but please don't go bitching the Dev out about pace because the last thing I want is rushed low quality content.

Now regarding the update, I feel like it's only a matter of time before this David character offs this Zac guy out of jealous rage. At least I hope that's the case for my own selfish amusement. I also would like for Charlotte to open up to sooner rather than later so MC can finally break his foot off in one of these creeps ass. No one better come near Suzi's ass either.. other than MC of course.
It's as if people don't understand trauma or post traumatic events. She came this close last update to being attacked again and people are busy wondering why she's not opening up to mc, like get a clue.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
It's as if people don't understand trauma or post traumatic events. She came this close last update to being attacked again and people are busy wondering why she's not opening up to mc, like get a clue.
"Hey MC, I was physically and sexually assaulted and now I am in constant fear that something like that could happen to my daughter. Let's go fuck"

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since I skipped the small previous update I played it again from the beginning this time. There have been a lot of changes in dialogue and some alternate scenes, and I still like the story progression.

The thing that changed for me is that David is off the hook as stalker, as the heart in his shrine has been changed so it doesn't matter the photo left behind in the house anymore. Also, his behaviour doesn't seem stalker-ish at all. There was a nice swerve with Lucy, but that was turned back immediately - apart from the fact that I don't think that a main love interest could be the culprit. We need to find her a nice guy that just has eyes for her though. (Won't be my MC.)

While I find it realistic that Charlotte is still not really trusting the MC I guess it's time that the chars are finally start talking with each other about their secrets a little. This perpetual "I can't tell him / her" is getting a bit old and does not help their situations.

The bug with the wrong variable has already been mentioned, but I came across an additional one. DarkBlue, the achievement counter seems to be a little bit off, I got more progress than there are pictures: achievements.png

Reactions: B-52reloaded

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe the frustration is seeing one of the game's potential LIs act in a completely destructive manner. Charlie's not just self destructive, she's trying to drag down everyone closest to her with her.
  • Trying everything in her power to not hire, then get rid of MC. The only endgame there is Emma being put at risk, and if something happened to Emma, Charlotte would quite clearly go into a death spiral.
  • Being a complete boozehound has put Emma and herself at risk, tangentially straining her relationship with Lucy as well. Unlocked doors, getting loaded knowing the Big Bad is in the building and watching her. She lashes out at Lucy for subjecting her to MCs touch instead of owning up to her own stupidity or trying to dry out.
  • Her resistance to any possible remedy to the problems swirling around her. Don't carry a gun. Do we really need cameras? Don't tell Emma. Don't tell irrationally angry buttsex daughter. Keep pretending everything is fine. Don't tell killing machine MC at least two people out there wish you harm.
She's actually a pretty decent representation of someone suffering from trauma. It's just frustrating to watch.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fixed the naming issues, hopefully I got them all. This should help until the dev can get an actual fix.

Also if anyone is experiencing the
Code:
NameError: name 'aunt_choice_00' is not defined
Just open console and type in:

Code:
aunt_choice_00 = True
That will fix it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Maybe the frustration is seeing one of the game's potential LIs act in a completely destructive manner. Charlie's not just self destructive, she's trying to drag down everyone closest to her with her.
  • Trying everything in her power to not hire, then get rid of MC. The only endgame there is Emma being put at risk, and if something happened to Emma, Charlotte would quite clearly go into a death spiral.
  • Being a complete boozehound has put Emma and herself at risk, tangentially straining her relationship with Lucy as well. Unlocked doors, getting loaded knowing the Big Bad is in the building and watching her. She lashes out at Lucy for subjecting her to MCs touch instead of owning up to her own stupidity or trying to dry out.
  • Her resistance to any possible remedy to the problems swirling around her. Don't carry a gun. Do we really need cameras? Don't tell Emma. Don't tell irrationally angry buttsex daughter. Keep pretending everything is fine. Don't tell killing machine MC at least two people out there wish you harm.
She's actually a pretty decent representation of someone suffering from trauma. It's just frustrating to watch.
I can definitely understand that. She frustrates me as well. Like if I was put in MC's position, I'd have quit a long time ago. But to expect her to put out is the thing I don't quite understand.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: angry buttsex daughter that got me

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I can definitely understand that. She frustrates me as well. Like if I was put in MC's position, I'd have quit a long time ago. But to expect her to put out is the thing I don't quite understand.
i dont want her to put out i just want her to just talk to the mc like hes a human and ask for help shes in as much danger as her daughter is

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes