4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think this is one of those 'pick one girl' game so I didn't want go Lucy route. I want Emma ( especially if I can break Zack's skull) or Charlotte ( yeah I want to kill that rapist asshole too). I understand slow burn games but this kinds extremely slow burn. Like it's getting annoying to watch Emma constantly drooling over that bastard Zack and Charlotte gets sexually harrased by that asshole while you can't do jackshit anything about it right now. I hope the pacing will be faster in the upcoming updates
I don't think this game is intended to be mainly sexual. I think it's more like a romantic story where the hero gets the girl at the end. Besides, the story is good. I never felt any of the scenes waste time, there is not too many characters and everything is on point. The story progresses organically and the character grow the same way. And motivations and plot make sense, are relatable and believable. When it's a game like AWAM or Midnight Paradise where the sex is the main focus, but the game doesn't deliver nearly enough of it, has too many characters, loses focus and has plenty unnecessary filler and story with terrible pacing, that's when the lack of sexual content annoys me. Here I actually like the character's stories. I really want to protect them, not just make them fall in love with me or spread their legs for me. They don't feel like pretty fuckdolls. Hell, they are not even my type. xD I like curvy girls with big tits.
Btw, in this update Emma clearly is realising she is attracted to the MC.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
If you're looking for a fapfest type of game then you're in the wrong place. This "slow burn" is part of telling a good story, there's a plethora of games with more fucking than an actual story, this isn't one of them obviously and I'm cool with that. I've reached my quota on those type of games but I look to games like Hillside to hopefully find an engaging story and I've found that. From a logic standpoint you can't expect a woman with practically PTSD in Charlotte to just fall in MC's arms in 6 updates, and Emma doesn't even know how to interact with boys yet, the only boy she's ever cared about or crushed on was a douchy movie star. So now she's supposed to be just forget about all of that now that MC in there? Let's be real people.

If the pace isn't your thing or is frustrating then take a break from it, skip a couple of updates if you need to, but please don't go bitching the Dev out about pace because the last thing I want is rushed low quality content.

Now regarding the update, I feel like it's only a matter of time before this David character offs this Zac guy out of jealous rage. At least I hope that's the case for my own selfish amusement. I also would like for Charlotte to open up to sooner rather than later so MC can finally break his foot off in one of these creeps ass. No one better come near Suzi's ass either.. other than MC of course.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If you're looking for a fapfest type of game then you're in the wrong place. This "slow burn" is part of telling a good story, there's a plethora of games with more fucking than an actual story, this isn't one of them obviously and I'm cool with that. I've reached my quota on those type of games but I look to games like Hillside to hopefully find an engaging story and I've found that. From a logic standpoint you can't expect a woman with practically PTSD in Charlotte to just fall in MC's arms in 6 updates, and Emma doesn't even know how to interact with boys yet, the only boy she's ever cared about or crushed on was a douchy movie star. So now she's supposed to be just forget about all of that now that MC in there? Let's be real people.

If the pace isn't your thing or is frustrating then take a break from it, skip a couple of updates if you need to, but please don't go bitching the Dev out about pace because the last thing I want is rushed low quality content.

Now regarding the update, I feel like it's only a matter of time before this David character offs this Zac guy out of jealous rage. At least I hope that's the case for my own selfish amusement. I also would like for Charlotte to open up to sooner rather than later so MC can finally break his foot off in one of these creeps ass. No one better come near Suzi's ass either.. other than MC of course.
the problem with how slow it is isn't just the sex everything is slow hes been there for 2 weeks now and still knows as much as when he arrived, Charlotte still cant stand to look at him let alone ask him for his help to protect her even tho she letting him protect her 18yo daughter

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I didn’t touch any of the game’s core code, what I did in my mod is:
• Highlight the best choice that will result in a positive effect on the characters and unlocks achievements.

• Convert parts of some scenes which involved interactive elements to clickable choices (eg. Choosing favorite shoe color). To allow me to highlight the best choice.

Other than the mentioned above, all code remained the same as how the dev set it up. Unless there is a newer update fixing some code, my code will always matches the dev’s code as I always check for differences (if any were made) and update accordingly.
In that case I apologize and the errors would be in the devs code instead

Reactions: Qleaf

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It didn't happen to me. I replayed the game from scratch.
This was in reference to using the walkthrough mod not the vanilla game itself.
Like this error that is from the vanilla game which you should have seen as well:
error.png
This referencing the [name_Aunt] where it should have been [name_aunt] instead.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
the problem with how slow it is isn't just the sex everything is slow hes been there for 2 weeks now and still knows as much as when he arrived, Charlotte still cant stand to look at him let alone ask him for his help to protect her even tho she letting him protect her 18yo daughter
It's been 2 weeks, not months or years but weeks. For her point of view she never wanted this to begin with so to expect her to come out of her shell in 2 weeks and open up to a complete stranger is unreasonable and unrealistic.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It's been 2 weeks, not months or years but weeks. For her point of view she never wanted this to begin with so to expect her to come out of her shell in 2 weeks and open up to a complete stranger is unreasonable and unrealistic.
but trusts him enough to leave him alone with her 18yo sheltered daughter

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
but trusts him enough to leave him alone with her 18yo sheltered daughter

You are ab-so-lu-te-ly right....

Would be better if the Mc is lying 24/7/365 in the Garden from the Neighbour, wearing a Ghillie suit and is armored with a sniper, waiting for the Stalker.
So he can't bother Charlotte or Emma.

:FacePalm:

*I like the Smell of Sarcasm in the Evening*

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You are ab-so-lu-te-ly right....

Would be better if the Mc is lying 24/7/365 in the Garden from the Neighbour, wearing a Ghillie suit and is armored with a sniper, waiting for the Stalker.
So he can't bother Charlotte or Emma.

:FacePalm:

*I like the Smell of Sarcasm in the Evening*
that would be pretty funny

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Pretty much the whole family is being stalked/abused/blackmailed,BRUUUHHH.Not a bad game tho,might as well wait for to get updated a few times,since hopefully by then there'll be a bit more conclusion to the sub-stories.

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
0.6 and there is not even a single kiss let alone sexual activity with Emma or Charlotte. If the game will end at 1.0 this is kinda ridicilious. Also I'm kinda getting sick over Emma constantly drooling over Zack. When is she gonna love MC?
I agree here!
I asked the Dev few months ago if he can add at least the first sex scene here, but nothing here too.
Anmerkung 2020-11-02 203553.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Charlotte really is a stubborn woman I can understand the reluctance she's been through so much I'd hope she can just this once reach out to the MC for help especially with this event she has to go to. But it seems like the MC will also have to help out the older daughter Suzi when she gets over her stubbornness what's with these women being stubborn? :LOL: I think the stalker is Zak the whole letter scene just how he was looking at her makes me think he's up to something.

Reactions: Homemade and Abhai

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
It's a slow burn ... she's getting there ... she'll get there - eventually. Sooner or later the MC will have a conversation with her and say something like this: "I get it that you look at me and see a big, scary guy. That's fine - I am a big, scary guy. But what you're not getting is that I'm your big, scary guy. Anyone out there who wants to hurt you or Emma has to get through me first."

Reactions: Chronos169
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes