4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
BUT you don't install anything. Just unzip it and run the .exe. This is not "installing".

My advice: unzip it into a new directory and move it back.

Secondly, this is a Ren'py game:

View attachment 883159

Do you see that "Auto-forward Time" bar?
I haven´t got that "jukebox" in my game version?
Also, I don´t have an option to write the password...

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I enjoy the game (reminds me of another game that was sadly abandoned but subtle differences). Emma is choice (reminds me of a certain sweet neighbor girl). Pretty good stuff. Not breaking new ground here but delivering on tried and true.

I know I am in the minority here but I think the game could really benefit from more time between updates. Maybe consider once a quarter. On the surface frequent updates are great but I'd prefer meatier ones personally.

Great job Dev. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I agree with those priorities, however my problem is that sex seems to be completely missing in a game that might be in its second half, judging by the 0.6 version number.
Ahem, you don't know the numbering system. For example, Freeloading Family is at 0.28 and will most likely end with 0.32.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Just at the last choice, when you're at the wall for the secret beach on the last day, it glitches and you can't life her over. Please have a look I played the compressed version btw.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
0.6 and there is not even a single kiss let alone sexual activity with Emma or Charlotte. If the game will end at 1.0 this is kinda ridicilious. Also I'm kinda getting sick over Emma constantly drooling over Zack. When is she gonna love MC?
LOL, NOT how things work, it goes 0.9 then 0.10, or even 1.0 doesn't mean end of the game, I played a game called Avalon on version 7.6.

Reactions: HandofVecna

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
0.6 and there is not even a single kiss let alone sexual activity with Emma or Charlotte. If the game will end at 1.0 this is kinda ridicilious. Also I'm kinda getting sick over Emma constantly drooling over Zack. When is she gonna love MC?
There is a nice kiss with the aunt ... :)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There is a nice kiss with the aunt ... :)

I think this is one of those 'pick one girl' game so I didn't want go Lucy route. I want Emma ( especially if I can break Zack's skull) or Charlotte ( yeah I want to kill that rapist asshole too). I understand slow burn games but this kinds extremely slow burn. Like it's getting annoying to watch Emma constantly drooling over that bastard Zack and Charlotte gets sexually harrased by that asshole while you can't do jackshit anything about it right now. I hope the pacing will be faster in the upcoming updates

Reactions: stayclassy858

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Edit 02/11/2020: Attaching below the v0.6 In-Game Walkthrough Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a lot of errors in the code. for instance [name_Aunt] (should be [name_aunt) and [name1_yd] (should be [name_yd]

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
I think this is one of those 'pick one girl' game so I didn't want go Lucy route. I want Emma ( especially if I can break Zack's skull) or Charlotte ( yeah I want to kill that rapist asshole too). I understand slow burn games but this kinds extremely slow burn. Like it's getting annoying to watch Emma constantly drooling over that bastard Zack and Charlotte gets sexually harrased by that asshole while you can't do jackshit anything about it right now. I hope the pacing will be faster in the upcoming updates
Its slow, but you can have all of the girls with different routes. :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
There are a lot of errors in the code. for instance [name_Aunt] (should be [name_aunt) and [name1_yd] (should be [name_yd]
I didn’t touch any of the game’s core code, what I did in my mod is:
• Highlight the best choice that will result in a positive effect on the characters and unlocks achievements.

• Convert parts of some scenes which involved interactive elements to clickable choices (eg. Choosing favorite shoe color). To allow me to highlight the best choice.

Other than the mentioned above, all code remained the same as how the dev set it up. Unless there is a newer update fixing some code, my code will always matches the dev’s code as I always check for differences (if any were made) and update accordingly.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The one thing I'll say that about this update is that's made me look forward to the next one because hopefully Charlotte will finally see that the MC is a good guy and stop being so cold and dismissive towards him. I get that she's been traumatised but bad men in her past, and I know we're still very early on in the game, but how she treats and thinks about the MC is starting to get really old really fast. The 0.7 update needs to have something happen to make her drop her guard and start to finally trust him.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The one thing I'll say that about this update is that's made me look forward to the next one because hopefully Charlotte will finally see that the MC is a good guy and stop being so cold and dismissive towards him. I get that she's been traumatised but bad men in her past, and I know we're still very early on in the game, but how she treats and thinks about the MC is starting to get really old really fast. The 0.7 update needs to have something happen to make her drop her guard and start to finally trust him.
shes let him stay in the house and protect her 18yo daughter for 2 weeks now without any incident shes gotta she him as a good guy not a monster

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes