4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Oh come on, I am the first to admit I hate Emma's mum, I don't even use her name, and think she is a shit mum, but she was badly beaten, and her kid is sheltered, and only just now at what 18 finding out like pretty much all women she likes having her feet played with.
There is no such thing as a too-slow burn, at least for this game.

Emmas mum hates us if she found out we rub Emma's feet I am sure she would fire us, let alone trying to do anything sexual, even with Lucy.

Hell, if you told me the current guy in America's white house would be named greatest president ever, I would believe that before there being anything sexual in this game for many updates.
yeah if we could just turn down the man hating the mc is the devil in human form talk she might be a little more likeable, i know she had a bad past but she let him in the house and hes been there for 2 weeks now give him a chance

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh come on, I am the first to admit I hate Emma's mum, I don't even use her name, and think she is a shit mum, but she was badly beaten, and her kid is sheltered, and only just now at what 18 finding out like pretty much all women she likes having her feet played with.

Emmas mum hates us if she found out we rub Emma's feet I am sure she would fire us, let alone trying to do anything sexual, even with Lucy.
Well I did say I am not going to be a slut, but I never said I will not be a pervert. To be honest, the idea of flirting and actually doing something with a 18 years old in the house, hiding from her totally controlling mother is quite the thrill.

Don't get me wrong, I am not in the mood of corrupting Emma, she is too precious for that. But the idea that she slowly opens up to me and flirts slowly while hiding from mom is soooo good!!

Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yeah if we could just turn down the man hating the mc is the devil in human form talk she might be a little more likeable, i know she had a bad past but she let him in the house and hes been there for 2 weeks now give him a chance
Don't see it happening, partly for the same reason I think she is a shit mum, instead of prying open her wallet and seeing a shrink to deal with it, she chose to drink and ignore, so can't see her stopping from being man-hating any time soon.
I can't imagine the game ending with her not hating men, let alone any chance of anything sexual.

She got drunk and left Lucy with no option but to get us to carry her to bed, and she still a bitch, she ain't changing a time soon.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
About the slow burn, not all the LIs must be untouchable until version 0.15 or whatever. Emma is innocent and it would not make much sense to fuck her raw at the first chance but Lucy is an adult who knows what she wants, that kind of relationship could be quite fast even if Charlotte is against it.

Another thing I don't like about some romance games is how sex is reserved for the end game. You have sex a couple of times with the girl and The End. You can keep the story going and have sex with the girl at the same time, also that give you the option to try different things with her.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so he's supposed to be the best but he's been there for 2 weeks now and still as clueless as the day he arrived and only now just fitting outside cameras how the fuck is he going to help any of the ladies with their problems

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Another thing I don't like about some romance games is how sex is reserved for the end game. You have sex a couple of times with the girl and The End. You can keep the story going and have sex with the girl at the same time, also that give you the option to try different things with her.
That is a problem is in pure love story games. Those stories are all about getting the girl. So once you got the girl, there is not much story to tell. That is usually why sex comes after.

I don't think this one would fit a pure love story, as you have the whole deal with the stalker and Charlotte's assaulter. So you can potentially get the girl before the story is done, as you have the other issue to deal with.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Also noticed this after Emma gets dropped off at college
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep06.rpy", line 699, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_03' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep06.rpyc", line 699, in script
��З���]*��B��j9��`�7��$(ynan��%OBk9!ϭZ;�
File "D:\XXXgames\Hillside-0.6-pc\Hillside-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\XXXgames\Hillside-0.6-pc\Hillside-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\Hillside-0.6-pc\Hillside-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep06.rpy", line 699, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_03' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hillside v0.6 0.6
Mon Nov 02 09:07:23 2020
```
edit 2: also this at the running scene
```

While running game code:
File "game/ep06.rpy", line 1111, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_02' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/ep06.rpyc", line 1111, in script
��ۢ+�/$̙�_�V(�)�35����i
File "D:\XXXgames\Hillside-0.6-pc\Hillside-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\XXXgames\Hillside-0.6-pc\Hillside-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\Hillside-0.6-pc\Hillside-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep06.rpy", line 1111, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_02' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hillside v0.6 0.6
Mon Nov 02 09:17:10 2020

edit 3: second error at running scene
```

While running game code:
File "game/ep06.rpy", line 1185, in <module>
NameError: name 'yd_choice_05' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/ep06.rpyc", line 1185, in script
�z}|�Q�7�!*\}P����qGTx�~ٗEX鍞�D���ؗq-

```

Last edited:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018

Hell, if you told me the current guy in America's white house would be named greatest president ever, I would believe that before there being anything sexual in this game for many updates.
Hell, if I told you that you were breaking Rule 2 would you believe that before there being anything sexual in this game for many updates?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Emma: "Getting bullied is awful. I can't tell mom. I can't tell MC. Maybe I'll tell Lucy."

Lucy: "I can't believe Emma is getting bullied. And stalked. I don't want to tell Charlotte, though. I'll tell MC."

MC: "It's terrible Emma is getting bullied. I'm sworn to silence not to mention it to Charlotte or Emma, though."

Loser bartender: "MC hasn't given me any creep pics of Charlotte. I can't mention this to MC, Lucy, Emma or Charlotte."

Town Drunk: "Bashsn sdarl! You think you're better than me? Garrrshn bbsttid! Can't tell bgosok."

Parish Priest: "You're still drinkin', eh Thomas? I want you to say 15 Our Fathers and 20 Hail Marys. And don't tell MC or Charlotte or Lucy or Emma or that feckin' bartender. You hear me, Thomas?"

Detective Carter: "I'm going to kill all these assholes."

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What the hell are you talking about, dude?

There are games here that are 0.84, 0.49, 0.whatever and so on. After 0.9, it doesn't come 1.0: it comes 0.10.

OH BOY
What i'm talking about, according to his own file structure we finished chapter 6 and we aren't even in the second act proper, nothing has happened... not in terms of personal relationships nor in terms of action, we are still setting things up...

Even if this is a 20 chapter story it's now spinning it's wheels.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes